Intro

"Aang!" Kila shouted, looking out her window. 

"Kila, don't follow me!" Aang said, glancing back. 

"Try me. You can't just leave me here! Not on my watch!" Kila said, grabbing her backpack and glider. 

She opened her glider and jumped out the window. The rain made it hard to fly, but she was a strong air bender. She pushed against the winds and made it to Appa, Aang's air bison. She whistled and her bison, Maya appeared. She jumped over and landed on her back.

"Kila, they need you here! Please, you were always better then me!" Aang shouted. 

Kila shook her head. "Aang, your the only one I have! I won't just let you leave me!" Kila shouted forcefully. Aang sighed but let her follow.

Lightning struck too close to her, and she yank on the rains hard, sending Maya into a sharp turn. "Kila!" Aang shouted. 

"I'm ok!" She said, but then turned to see that Aang wasn't. He had hit the water and him and Appa sank under.

Kila dove under to see Aang and Appa had blacked out. Maya started to black out too. Her breath left her mouth and she screamed Aang's name under the water. The only thing she could do was hold on to his arm right as they both started to glow blue and black out.