Chapter 10

A/N 

All I heard from the last chapter's comments was "Give us an small explanation with an even bigger cliff hanger!" Granted, that isn't what you guys said exactly, but here it is anyway. 

"Kuzon?" I asked in utter disbelief. 

"Kila, your alive!" Kuzon ran forward and hugged me tightly. "Everyone was saying you and Aang were gone! One day I woke up and the world had changed dramatically! They say it's been a hundred years, but I can hardly believe it!" 

"Slow down." I said, pushing him off me and holding him at arm's length. "Calm down. I think we need to talk. Aang! Get over here!" 

"Kila what's up?" Aang said, jumping over. "We're about to leave-" He froze when he saw Kuzon, then grinned widely. "Kuzon!" 

"Hi Aang." Kuzon said happily, hugging his old friend. 

"Aang, Kila, what's going on?" Sokka said as he and Katara walked over. 

"I think we should get back to the land." I said. "We can talk there." 

* * *

"One day, there was this terrible storm that stretched across the entire world!" Kuzon was explaining after we told Katara and Sokka who he was. "I didn't know what Sozen was planning, but he had attacked the air temple you two were staying at! When the battle was over, I went to see if anyone survived, but every single air bender was killed! That meant you two as well."

"Did you go back home?" Aang asked. 

"Briefly. I told my younger brother, you remember, Azulon of what the fire lord had done. But Azulon agreed with our him. He wanted war. Even just a year younger then me, he wanted to become fire lord. So I ran. I left home and began to travel the world. It was only two months, however, when one day I woke up and I was here. I can't explain. I was resting in a house owned by an old inn keeper in the earth nation, the next morning I was in the middle of the woods near here."

"That's not possible." Sokka said. 

"How did you end up in that prison?" Katara asked, ignoring her brother. 

"Well, as I was walking into town, there was a rock slide near where I was walking." Kuzon continued. "The guards saw it and assumed I was the cause. No matter how much I argued, they wouldn't believe I'm not a earth bender." 

"Well, it's impossible to prove someone's not a bender. They could just be faking it." Katara reasoned. 

"But I am a bender. Just not an earth bender. I'm a fire bender." Kuzon said, to the shock of the group. 

"Oh, did we not mention he was the first born of fire lord Sozen?" I asked, giggling.

"You conveniently left that bit out." Sokka said angrily. 

"You just woke up in the forest?" I asked. 

"Well, that's the strange thing." Kuzon said. "I woke up next to a grave with my name on it." 

"So you died and came back to life a hundred years later?" Katara asked. 

Kuzon nodded. "How did you two do it?" He indicated me and Aang. 

"We trapped ourselves in an iceberg during the storm." Aang said, shrugging. 

"Hold on, it is not possible to come back to life!" Sokka yelled. 

"Maybe the spirits brought me back." Kuzon said, shrugging. "I'm not sure. All that I know is that I'm here, right now." 

"It wasn't the spirits." I muttered, glancing at Aang, who nodded. 

"How do you know?" Katara asked. 

"I know because it was me." I said. 

"How could it have been you?" Kuzon asked. 

"It was me because I'm a Deathbender." 

A/N

HAHAHA Sorry had to give you just a little more. I wrote this in like ten minutes. Special thank you to those who commented! It means a lot to know you guys enjoy my story. This one's for you. 

And also, because this chapter was to explain something I just had to give you a bit of a cliffhanger. Enjoy!