Breathless

I'm dedicating this chapter to @AmazingAlia! Thank you for enjoying it so far!!

After we got everything packed up from today's venue, I decided to take a little walk. After putting on my shoes I grabbed my iPhone and headphones and was almost to the door when a voice stopped me.
"Where are you going?"
I turn around and see Kellin standing there with a hand on his hip and an eyebrow raised.
"Just gonna take a little walk. Is that okay with you, mother Kellin?" I asked trying so hard not to laugh at his protectiveness.
"Yea I guess. Just be safe, don't talk to strangers or eat their candy, and keep your phone on you. Okay?"
I just nod, and turn around to open the door.
"Oh, and (Y/N)?" I turn around and look at him. Is he ever gonna let me leave? "Love you!"
"Love ya too dad!" I said in a fake annoyed voice. I actually feel happy whenever him and Kaitlyn tell me they love me. Being adopted makes me feel out of place sometimes and sometimes I think they won't really love me like their real child. Then Kellin tends to be protective like a real dad and Kaitlyn is always there for me in ways my mother never was. I do not really remember my mom too much, but I do remember how she was never really there for me.

I walked out the door and just started walking. I don't really know where I'm going. I reached in my pocket for my headphones, when my fingers brushed against a piece of paper. What is th- Damon's number!! I pulled it out and unfolded it revealing his number!! I unlocked my phone and typed in his number and sent him a hey.
I plugged in my headphones and put only one earbud in and blasted (F/S) when my phone viberated.
----------Damon---------
Hey! What's up?
------------------------------
-------------You-----------
Nm. Just walking.
-----------------------------
-----------Damon-------
Walking where? Maybe
I can walk with u and
get 2 in u better
-------------------------------------
------------------You---------
Meet me @tour busses
near the exit
----------------------------------
-------------Damon--------
Kk
--------------------------------
I stopped walking and stood there waiting for Damon, hopefully he will not take too long! Kellin will get mad if I stay out too long. "Hey stranger!"
I turn around and see Damon and his messy blue hair approaching.
"Hey." I smile and give him a hug. He hugged back very tightly.
I pulled away and smiled. "So, where do you wanna walk to?"
"I don't care. So, how are you liking Warped Tour so far?" He questions as we both start to walk.
"Well its a little crazy. I actually had some people ask for my autograph and a picture!"
"Yeah, that's always shocking the first time. Well actually anytime! I'm still shocked when the Fizzy Family ask for photos and stuff."
And then it got quiet. I did not know how to break the silence.
"So Damon, how are you?"
"Well I'm good. I met this really beautiful girl today!"
"Oh?"
"Ya. She is beautiful and funny! I just don't know if she likes me yet or not. I'll find out eventually though."
"Yea. Hey I better get going back. Kellin is going to freak."
"Okay I will walk you back."
On the way back we just talked about random stuff. Once we got back, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left, taking my breath with him.

Here it is! Hope you enjoy! ✌✌✌✌ Peaceskies!