Is this love?

After I got that text from Damon, he has never really talked to me. I haven't even really seen him! Why is he even mad? It's not like he had a crush on me, right? He would have told me he like me or at least asked me out.

Kellin must have noticed my mood shift, because he has been really cautious and acting concerned.

"Hey (Y/L), we have our signing this morning. Wanna come with us?" Kellin asked.

I looked up from my seat on the couch and shook my head. I was to busy trying to text Damon for like the twentieth time this morning.

"Why? You love going to the signings!"

"Because I don't want too!! If I wanted to go I would have freaking said yes!" With that I stormed off to the back of the tour bus to the other lounge and slammed the door, locking it.

Why can't he just freaking leave me alone??!? Doesn't he see I'm not in the mood for his crap??

I sat there for a few minutes, when I heard a quiet knocking on the door.

"Hey (Y/N), can I come in?" I heard Gabe ask.

I sighed and got up, unlocking the door. I opened the door, causing him to smile slightly. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the couch. Gabe shut the door and followed, sitting next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked gently, making sure not to upset me.

"Well, everything really!" I put my head in my hands.

"Like what exactly? Was it Johnnie? Did he do something to you?"

I shook my head. "No, it's Damon!"

"Damon? Isn't he your friend?"

"Yes, well, was my friend."

"What happened with Damon?" He raised an eyebrow quizzically.

"After the date with Johnnie, I got a text from Damon. All it said was 'How could you?'." I explained, the memory still fresh in my mind.

"How could you? That's it?"

"Yes. I tried texting him and calling him to ask what he meant, but he never replied or answered my calls. Heck I haven't even seen him around the venues!!"

"Hmmm," Gabe thought for a minute. "Did you ever consider going to his bus?"

I shook my head. I haven't really ever thought of that to be honest. However, I'm a little too scared to go there considering he doesn't want to see or talk to me.

"That doesn't explain why he is acting this way towards me."

Gabe sighed. "(Y/L), did you ever consider the thought that he might like you?"

I froze in shock. There is no way he could like me!!

"No, there is no way in hell he could like me!"

"It sure sounds like he does. Guys do some pretty fucked up shit when they like a girl! Trust me!"

This made me curious. I looked over at Gabe. "Did you ever do something crazy for a girl?" I raised an eyebrow.

Gabe smiled, "Sure have! I once pretended to be Edward Cullen because this chick was obsessed with Twilight. Crazy shit man."

I just laughed and hugged him. "Thank you Gabe."

He smiled and hugged back. "Your welcome babe, glad I helped."

We both got up and walked back into the living room where the rest of the band was waiting. As I walked into the room, Kellin looked up at me then stood up. I ran to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged back. "I know sweetie, it's okay." He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, Dad."

"Love ya too baby girl!"
===================================================
This chapter was cute! I like this chapter a lot! Sooo, wonder what will happen next!