Just Friends?

After that night I took that walk with Damon I've been really happy, and Kellin has been beginning to notice. Damon and I have also been hanging out a lot more too! However I have no cliue what we will do when tour is over. I live in (Your/Towns/Name) and he lives in L.A.. I have also talked to Johnnie a couple of times, he is really nice.

Kellin- "Hey hun, are you staying on the bus today?"

You- *Walks to fridge to get a Monster* "I don't know...I might. Why?"

Kellin- "Just wondering. It is going to be kinda rainy today, so pack an umbrella or your Pikachu poncho. Kay?"

You- "OK father Kellin!"

I moved to the couch and plopped down and turned the T.V. on to (Y/F/S) and gulped down my Monster. I'm really tired now that I have been walking almost every single day of Warped Tour! I put my drink down and lay my head down on a fluffy pillow. It is quiet now that Copeland went back home with Kaitlyn. I slowly started to close my eyes and soon I let the darkness take over me.
*****************Time skip brought to you by...Batman******

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I pick it up and unlock the screen to see a text from Damon.
--------Damon---------
Hey where are ya at gurl?
---------------------------
----------Me-----------
On the bus.
----------------------

While I was waiting for him to text back I got up and grabbed a carton of ice cream and a spoon and stuffed my face. I waited and waited until about 20 minutes when I heard banging on the door. I got up to answer it when Damon and Johnnie walks in.

You- "Oh....hey guys."

Damon- "Hey! What ya doing?"

You- "Oh nothing much. Want some ice cream?" You ask holding out the ice cream carton.

Damon- "No thanks."

You look at at Johnnie and he shakes his head no.

Damon- "Where's the bathroom?"

You- "Near the bunks."

Damon nods and walks off to the bathrooms leaving just Johnnie and I, which I must say, was awkward.

You- "So Johnnie, how are you doing? I never really get to talk to you much."

Johnnie- *Looks up from his phone* "I'm doing good I guess. How about you?

You- "I'm fine. just a lil bit tired from all this!"

Johnnie- "Ya it can be tiring for first timers. *Johnnie moves and sits next to me* "You know (Y/N), we should do a video together!"

You- "Really?? Omg yes! I would love to do a video with you!"

Johnnie- "Good! How about tomorrow?"

You- "Sounds good! Where should we do the video at?"

Johnnie- "How about here? My bus is very noisy, thanks to Bryan."

You- "Sounds good! Can't wait!" I smile really big causing Johnnie to laugh.

Johnnie- "I can't wait either!"

*Johnnie's POV****

God her smile is really beautiful. I felt my cheeks heat up, but I don't think (Y/N) noticed. I really need to let her know I feel before Damon does. Hopefully she will like me back. Please (Y/N)
like me back!!

Well? How was it? I really feel like this story is going no where fast, considering not many people are reading it. I mean I know I'm like the worst writer ever but still. Anyways, I tried writing a new way....so yeah. If anyone actually really even likes this story comment and let me know. I also wanna start writing band imagines too! If anyone is going to Warped tour let me know! I'm going July 27!
Peace! Love ya! Live ya life! Yolo...wait actually don't yolo! I don't want anyone dying!! ✌✌✌