Blow Up & Confessions

After the fight with Kellin, I decided to go to the signing. I was also praying that I would see Damon. I have to talk to him no matter what!

I put on my Converse and grabbed my phone,then walked out the door with the guys. Once I stepped out onto the asphalt, I was greeted by the blistering heat. Gotta love Texas! I'm surprised my shoes aren't melting yet!

Once we reached the tent, there was already a very long noisey line. I waited and watched the fans take pictures with the guys and get their autograph's, when a guy came up to me.

"H-Hi.."
I looked at the guy and my jaw dropped. He was hawt! (The photo is of the guy)

"Hi!" I said trying to keep calm.

"I'm Wyatt...c-can I have a picture with y-you?"

I smiled and nodded. Wyatt smiled back and came to my side. We both looked into the front camera of his iPhone, as he snapped the picture.

"Thanks! Do you think we could hang out sometime?"

"Yeah sure!"

"Cool," He bit his lip. "Can I have your number?"

"Yeah, its ***-***-****."
He typed it into his phone and gave me a hug before saying goodbye and walking away.

Its time. I walked off on my own to find Damon and confront him. I need to know what his problem is! I decided to look at the YouTuber tent, considering he is a YouTuber.

Once I got there, I got in line and waited my turn. After five minutes or so, it was my turn. Damon was standing right in from of me, video taping the guys, however, once they all saw me, they shut up.

"Haha why'd you guys stop laughing?" Damon asked as he turned around. Once he made eye contact with me, he understood. "Oh.."

"Damon," I started but he cut me off.

"Save it." With that, he cut off the video recorder and stormed off, but I followed.

"Damon, what the hell is your problem??!?" I asked as I tried to keep up, but he ignored me and walked faster. "Damon!!"

"What??!? What the hell do you want (Y/N)??!?"

I flinched. I have never seen Damon like this.

"What is your problem??"

"Oh, what is my problem?? Let's see here, I had some girl, who I like date my friend!!"

Oh. My. God. What??!?

"W-what? Damon I didn't know you like me I-I.." He cut me off.

"I did like you."
Ouch.

"Damon I'm sorry! I didn't know."

"Yeah? I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that I thought I actually liked you!"

He started to walk off. "Damon..." I whispered, bit he continued on. "Damon!!" I yelled louder this time.

He turned around, grief written all over his face. "What?"

I ran up to him and crashed my lips on his. He stubbled back a little, before regaining his balance and putting his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. The kiss was amazing, but, I had to breathe. I slowly pulled away and Damon did the same.

He smiled. "I always wanted to do that." He whispered before pulling me back in for a rougher but sweet kiss.

Best make up session ever.

*************************************

Hey look! A chapter!! It is a little short but omg I got feels!! Haha anyways, hope you liked it!!