The Date Part 1

You sighed and stared in the mirror, occasionly fixing your (H/L) (H/C) until it was perfect. Today was the day where you and Johnnie go on a date!

You glanced in the mirror one more time, straightening your acid washed skinny jeans and a
(F/B) shirt. You walked out of the bathroom, and to the longue where Kellin, Justin, Nick, Jack, and Gabe.

Yoi walked into the longue and stopped in front of the boys and tWorkshop!
"Well, what do you think?" You asked.

"You look beautiful!" Gabe replied smiling.

"Thanks!"

"(Y/N), I think you should try something else. Maybe perhaps sweat pants and a turtle neck?" Kellin suggested, raising his eyebrows.

"Kellin man, she looks fine." Justin stated, trying to change Kellins mind for your sake.

"Yeah, exactly! She looks fine! I do not want my daughter coming back pregnant."

"Dad! I'm going to be okay! Don't make me call mom! (Kaitlyn)."

That made him back down. He muttered a quick 'whatever' and pout like a five year old.

We all brought our attention upon the door, when someone knocked. Before you could even register what was happening, Kellin was already out the door, closing it behind him. Leaving you to realize that he just walked outside with Johnnie.

After five minutes he finally came back in and gave you a bone crushing hug and an I love you. Once he pulled away you said goodbye to everyone and walked out the door to Johnnie.

As soon as Johnnie saw you, he blushed a deep red.

"H-Hey (Y-Y/N). You look....beautiful!" He stated, blushing even more.

You blushed too. "Thanks. You look good yourself."

Johnnie was wearing black skinny jeans, a black undershirt, black and red flannel button up, and Toms.

He blushed and walked over to you, slowly leaning in. His lips brushed yours when the door to your bus slams open.

"NO KISSING!!" Kellin yells then slams the door shut and rushes over to the blinds and peeks through them. Johnnie's face turns red again.

You pull him behind another tour bus.

"So, where are we going?" You ask looking into his pretty blue eyes.

"Well, we are gonna get ice cream, then the rest is a secret!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to after ice cream because I'm rushing! >.< and mad at Wattpad~~~~

You and Johnnie walk out from the ice cream shop when he puts his slightly cold hands over your eyes.

Leaning in, he whispered in your ear, "Ready?"

You nod and he begins to lead you to the special destination. After walking for quite sometime when you guys finally come to a stop. Johnnie removed his hands to reveal the bright sighn of Build-A-Bear Workshop!

* * * * * * *
* * * * * *
Hey! So, I had all three chapters done but they dissapeared so I have to redo all! Yay me!! Anyways, hope you liked it even though it was kinda rushed! Thanks for the reads, comments, and votes! I appreciate it so so so much! Comment what ya think!
~Snow ❄❄❄❄