Truth or dare

I walked out the door and was greeted by heat! It is only 10:00 in the morning and it is already extremely hot! Today was the day I'm doing the video with Johnnie. I think we are doing a Truth or Dare video which should be interesting . I'm actually kinda scared because well, I know how perverted ThugPugs can be considering I was one for quite some time now.

This morning I spent a while picking out my outfit because I had no clue what to wear, and, I wanted to look presentable but not too much. I decided to wear a (F/B) Tee-shirt and black shorts, with some (f/c) All Star Converse. I'm pretty freaking nervous about this video though. I finally get to do a video with Johnnie freaking Guilbert!!!!

I walked up to the YouTuber tour bus and knocked on the door. I waited for a little while, then heard a crashing sound and a string of curses, then came face to face with a Johnnie. He leaned against the door frame and smiled."Hi!" I giggled at him causing his face to turn red.

"Hey!" I replied, smiling at his dorkiness.

Johnnie returned a smile and motioned me inside, closing the door after.

"So, you ready to get this thing started?" He asked anxiously.

I just bit my lip and nodded. I'd be lying if I said I was not nervous. Johnnie walked over to the couch and patted the spot next to him. I nodded and walked over to the couch and sat down.

Johnnie began messing with the camera and lights then looked at me, "Ready?" "Yes."

"Hey guys it's Johnnie. Today, I found a random girl and then kidnapped her!"

I just kinda awkwardly waved at the camera. "Hey."

Johnnie just laughed. "This is (Y/N) Quinn, Kellin Quinn's daughter. Today we are going to be answering your questions and doing the stuff you guys dared us to do, on Twitter!" Johnnie reached for a black bag. "In this bag there are the truths and the dares. Me and (Y/N) will take turns picking one out! (Y/N), you are my guest, so you go first."

I nodded and put my hand in the bag, my fingertips brushing various different fates, when I settled on one. Gripping on to it, I pulled it out of the bag.
On the folded slip of paper, the cover said Truth.

"Well, I got a truth and," I unfolded the paper and tried not to blush. "Are you a virgin." WHAT THE HELL??!? I thought.

I looked over at Johnnie, who was trying not to laugh. "Um well....yes." I felt my face heat up as Johnnie reached into the bag.

"Sorry about that (Y/N) You want me to edit that out later?"

I just nodded. That was soooooo embarrassing.

Johnnie pulled out a slip of paper, which was a dare.

"OK, so I got a dare...and it says," He opened the slip of paper and he just froze.

"What does it say?" I asked, curiosity lacing my voice.

Johnnie cleared his throat. "It says to kiss you."

**************************************************

Duh duh duhn!!!!! I thought I would do a cliffhanger ☺. So, how are you guys liking it so far?? Comment and tell meh. Also, thank you guys for reading my story so far, and for voting. Which speaking of voting, I'm not gonna pester you guys with voting and stuff. You can vote if you want, I don't mind. I just like the commenting and hearing from you. For those of you who read this, thank you!!
I love ya and stay strong, beautiful, and awesome. BYYYIIIEE!!!! ✌✌✌✌✌✌✊✊❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤⚓⚓⚓⚓