History In The Making (Damon)

I looked in the mirror and smiled. I look amazing!!! Today was the last day of Warped Tour and now we are all celebrating. I have decided to wear (F/C) skirt with (F/C) leggings and a (F/C) (F/B) shirt.

"(Y/N), come on!! I have to pee!!" Kellin whined on the other side of the door.

I smiled and opened the door walking out and around him.

"Hey Dad, I'm gonna go ahead and go!!" I yelled to him before walking to the door. I walked out the door and waited for Damon. He was supposed to be picking me up soon.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Damon.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded my head and we got in the car.

We eventually ended up at the party and pretty much everybody was drunk. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes polluted the air.

Damon pulled on my arm. "You want something to drink?"

"Yes please."

He nodded and walked off to retrieve the drink. I just started to absent mindedly look around the room. Most of the people were having loud conversations.

"Here you go!" I looked at Damon as he handed me the drink.

"Thank you!"

"Yup. I tell you what though, you have no idea what I went through to get that drink!"

I laughed. "What did you have to go through?"

Damon smiled. "A lot! Tell you what though, I think I deserve a prize for it!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh really now?"

He nodded. I stood up on my tip toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Better?"

"Yes." He smiled.

The rest of the party was a blur, not because I was drunk or anything, just because I was having so Mich fun. I ended up witnessing Bryan losing a bet then having to walk around in just his boxers, and then I witnessed my own dad getting drunk and making out with a lamp!

After about nine, Damon pulled me away from the crowd, and on to the roof.

"Damon, what are you going to do if we fall off?!?"

He laughed. "Hey chill! You will not fall, I promise!"

He grabbed my hand and led us to the center of the roof and sat down, taking me with him.

"Look how big the moon is tonight!" He stated in complete awe.

"I know," I agreed. "It is beautiful!"

He smiled and looked over at me. "Just like you!"

I laughed causing him to laugh slightly too. "Yeah yeah I know that was cheesy, but it is true! (Y/N), you are the most beautiful person I have ever met! This past month has been crazy but it has also been the best time of my life. I know I acted like a jerk and abandoned you and I regret that, but I have never been so happy with any other person before...."

I looked at him wide eyed. "Damon, what are you trying to say?"

He sighed. "(Y/L), you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I do not ever want to lose you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded and gave him a kiss. He kissed back softly, making sure to take his time, as if I were going to disappear. He moved his hands, cupping my face. Eventually he pulled away, taking my breath with him. That was the most passionate kiss we ever had...and hopefully it will never be the last.