Chapter 9: Roman Sewick

He lit a cigarette as he watched the waves roll in with more boats, he couldn't believe how easy his job was. He sat in ecstasy as he thought about how much he loved his job. He always loved doing this sort of stuff since he was a young boy. He was only twenty but it seemed like forever go when he was young. Ukraine was his native country and if he didn't want to be sent back, he had to keep up the work otherwise someone would snitch him, that's what his boss said anyway. He didn't want to go back to that place, he couldn't stand the thought of being shot by the Mafia. His Mafia name was 'slug-like Tony Romano', this was because he was almost shot by a shotgun slug shot when he was being initiated. The 'Onyx' as they were know in Ukraine had been chasing him since he bailed out on the bank job. Roman knew they'd find him, eventually. He took a drag of his cigarette and pocketed his green lighter into his pocket and stood up. He took a stroll around the block to the scene of a recent fire. He looked down into the puddle of water that had been leaking from a fire hydrant and saw ; Chestnut, short hair almost fully covers a round, worried face. Squinting brown eyes, set graciously within their sockets, watch vigilantly over the city they've cared for for so long.

Scars stretching from the top of the right cheek , running towards his right nostril and ending above his right eye leaves a beautiful memory of his love. He loved his job, he didn't ever want another one but the scar reminded him about how it can go horribly wrong so quickly.