Chapter 21: Roman Sewick/Jack Herring

Jack was walking towards where Amber was now living, the hospital. He knew this wasn't going to be easy, after all security was everywhere. The voice had agreed to let him gain some revenge himself, so naturally he wanted to get revenge on the woman who lost him everything; the woman who lost him his child. The way he was going to do it was amazing to him, he was going to pose as a nurse and use that to get through the poor security that was at the hospital. He had investigated stolen babies multiple times at this hospital, he knew how bad the security was. He was resting in the back seat of his car on a dirt road which ran behind the hospital, when he heard a knock. He looked up and saw Tomas Duke peering through the window
"KILL HIM!" the voice screeched, Jack did just that, he grabbed his pistol and fired a bullet at Tomas Duke, it hit him right between the eyes. Roman watched as Tomas fell to the floor, he hid in Tomas' car and watched as Jack got out and looked at him.
"I knew you could do it, now I will help you get revenge yourself" the voice said, Jack began to like the idea of killing.
"Ok, thank you" Jack replied as he rained down five more bullets in Tomas' head. The blood was all over his fake uniform, the plan would no longer work. He had to go storming in. I have to stop him. Roman thought as he looked around the car for something, even a sharp piece of plastic but there was nothing. Jack kicked at the broken glass and this muffled the already little noise Roman was making. Jack tucked the gun into his pocket and began to walk towards the hospital, he knew this would surely get him killed but he didn't care. He just wanted his revenge. 

Roman sneaked out of the car and pried Tomas' gun out of his cold, dead hands. He was now getting nervous, he surprisingly hadn't been before. He began to chase Jack, that's when Jack heard him. Jack spun around and turned his gun on Roman.
"Woah! Boss, I'm just here to finish the job" Roman lied
"Oh, sorry, Roman" Jack said as he lowered his gun and kept walking. Ok, so that's not going to work. Roman thought as he let out a sigh of relief, he began thinking that he could sneak up on Jack. Roman didn't have to deal with this in the Mafia, he was always just the cleaner. He was too young to go to jail, did he really want to sacrifice everything just to save one person that he didn't even know? Do I want to do this?