Chapter Four

Kellins POV

"Kellin?"
Did he just say it?
He just said
He loved me.
He loves me.
He loves me.

No. No Kellin he is just playing with you don't fall into this you can't fall into this trap he doesn't love you nobody loves you stop acting like someone would actually love you for once stop stop stop stop-

"Kellin? Was I not supposed to tell you that? Is it too early?"
"No no, I just.. I-... Nobody has told me that. I love you too Vic I love you so so much oh my god I love you."
Kellin sprang into my arms and hugged me tighter than he ever has before.
After a minute or so he pulled back and connected his lips with mine. His body just melted into mine as I pushed him up against the wall. He started to softly grind his hips against mine. A soft moan escapes my lips and kellin smiles into the kiss knowing exactly what he's doing. He slips his tongue into my mouth and so I do the same. Now the kiss is starting to get more heated. Kellin tangles his fingers in my hair.

I lift him up and he wraps his legs around my waist as I carry him back to my room. I throw him on the bed and I take my shirt off. Kellin takes his own off as well. I put each knee on either side of him and lean down to kiss him again. I move to his neck. I graze my teeth over his neck and then kiss all over his neck. He lets out a gasp because I found his soft spot. I kiss lower to his collar bone and kiss it lightly before biting it, but not too hard to hurt him because the Vic Fuentes does not hurt people.
I look down at Kellin and realize how hard I'm getting him. I look back up at him and smirk. I place more kissing leading down his chest and then reaching the hem of his shorts. I pull them down and look up at Kellin mentally asking him for permission for his boxers. He nods so fast I thought the kid was going to snap his neck.

I pull down his boxers and immediately took his full length in my mouth. I slowly bobbed my head up and down as he threw his head back into the pillows with pleasure. I start going faster and I swirl my tongue around Kellins tip.

"Oh fuck, Vic." Kellin exhales. I bob my head up and down and each time Kellins member hits the back of my throat he lets out a loud moan.

"V-Vic I'm gonna come."
I'm not finished with him just yet. I take him out of my mouth and he whimpers at the loss of it. I stand up and take of my jeans and hear Kellin gasp.
"Vic your legs."
Shit not tonight.
"We don't need to talk about this tonight I want to focus on us."
He doesn't seem to argue with that.
I go into my drawer and take out a condom and some lube. I roll on the condom and apply some lube on and crawl back on the bed. I line myself up with Kellin and put my tip.
"Vic please I need you."
"Need me to do what?"
"You know what."
"I know Kells but I just want to hear you say it."
"Fine. I want you to slam into me and fuck me senseless. I want you to pound into me as I scream your name. I want you to leave scratch marks up and down my back while you fuck me deep and hard."

"Hey Kellin?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't scream."

I flicked my hips as I plunged my full length into Kellin. He moans loudly into the pillow trying to quiet himself down. I take myself fully out and slam myself back into him.
"Vic faster please" Kellin begged.
I quicken my speed as I pound into Kellin.
I put my forearms above Kellins head as I grind myself deep and hard inside of Kellin.
"Vic I'm gonna-" Kellin didn't finish his sentence before white spurts began coming from his tip. He half moans half yells my name as he comes to his climax.

"Shit Kellin." I arch my back as I come inside of Kellin.
"Oh god Kellin.
Kellin"
I moan.
When I'm done I pull out and let myself collapse onto Kellin.

"That was... Amazing." Kellin breathed.
"Yeah.. Yeah it was."

We cleaned ourselves up and climbed into bed. Kellin laid his head on my chest and we just sat in silence before Kellin and I both slip into a peaceful sleep.

---

Sorry it's a short chapter buuuut you guys got your smut
( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)

Yeah so I hope you enjoyed. Vote and comment and share with your friends!!! (-: