Chapter 11

Vics POV

I ran up the stairs and dashed down the hallway to my room. I frantically searched through the box I had of Kellins stuff.

The note, I found it.

I slowed my breathing and carefully unfolded the note.

It said in very neat letters on the front, my dearest, Vic.

I took a deep breath and started reading.
Vic,
I've tried so long to fix this and fit in. I've come to realize this world's full of sin. There's nothing for me here, I'm just a waste of space. I've got no reason to stay here with this awful race. It's a disgrace, I was misplaced. Born in the wrong time, and in the wrong place. It's okay though, cause you'll see me soon. When your time comes just look at the moon. As it shines bright, throughout the night, and remember everyone's facing their own fights, but I can't deal with this pain, I'm not a fighter. You'll get through the night, just hold your pillow a little tighter. So let the world know that I died in vain, because the world around me is the one to blame. And I know in a year you'll forget I'm gone, cause I'm not really something to be dwelled on. That's what they used to tell me, all those kids at school, so I'm just going by the majority rules. My presence on this earth isn't needed any longer, and if anything I hope this makes you stronger. You're the best friend, that I ever had. Such a shame I had to make you so very sad. Just remember you meant everything to me, and to my heart you held the key. Now it's time to go. I'm running out of space to write. And yes I lost my fight, but please hold on tight. I'm watching over you from the clouds up above, and sending down the purist of whitest dove, to watch over you and be my helpful eye. This is it world.

Goodbye.

I by now had tears streaming down my face and I was full on sobbing. I read over the letter many many times.

What did I do so damn wrong.

I was about to put it away when I noticed another piece of paper in the envelope. I gently took it out of the envelope and opened it. A small picture fell out of it. It was a picture of Kellin and I. We were at the beach. It was actually a Polaroid picture I had someone take of us. Kellin and I were both laughing in it hysterically. I smiled at the memory of the day. At the bottom in small writing, said

"to the best day ever with the guy I love."

"Oh Kellin..." I broke out in tears again. I went to the letter that was holding the picture.

Vic, here's another little note for you.

I'm sorry. Well, am I really? I don't know. I know not to many people cared about what happens to me. Then again, I don't either. I'll miss you. I'll miss you a lot. And whether I'm in heaven or hell or just plain gone, I don't know. I love you so much Vic and believe me when I say I fucking love you. I know, I've disappointed you. I'm sorry. But hey, maybe we'll find each other another day. I hope I do anyways. I'll be waiting baby. I love you.
I'm just a little bit broken.
By now I was choking on my tears. My mind is racing right now.

I put them back inside the box and went downstairs.

"Dude Vic what the hell."

"Kellins note. I read it."

"and...?"

"Mike I need to kill myself." I spilt.

It went silent.

"...what?"

"Mike I gotta be with Kellin again."

"No Vic, what the hell? No you can't leave me please Vic!'

"Then come with me. We can go together."

"...really?'

"Yes Mike I'm not telling you that you have to but we can go together and you me and Kellin can all be together."

"Okay. We can be with mom and dad too"

I don't know why Mike is agreeing to kill himself with me. But we go together or we don't go down at all.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yeah.." Mike nervously nodded his head. He wrote his note to Alysha, and his friends Tony, and Jaime. Explaining that he just wants to go and be happy.

We each grab our coats and head out to where Kellin killed himself.

----

We stand on top of the bridge looking at the traffic.

"So... This is it?" Mike asked.

"Yeah..." I replied. We stood there and hugged for a long time crying in each others arms.

"Let's go down, hugging." Mike said.

I agreed and we hugged again.

"3..." Mike spoke.

"2..." I said.

"1..." Mike whispered. We fell backwards off of the bridge and felt myself hit the ground. Nothing happened until I heard the traffic.

"I love you V-" and then it went dark and I finally couldn't feel a thing.

---
I opened my eyes and squinted, realizing Mike and I were on the side of the road. Mike sat up and we looked off at the highway.

Our bloody smashed bodies were in the middle of the road while people panicked.

"dude..."

"dude.." I spoke back.

"Vic?" I heard a familiar voice speak.

I slowly turned around.

"K...Kellin?" He was there. Kellin was there.

"Vic did you two kill yourself?" Kellin asked in disbelief.

"Yeah.." Mike nodded his head.

"What the fuck why?"

"I couldn't be without you and Mike couldn't be without me so we decided to go together."

Kellin ran up and hugged me and Mike joined in.

"Idiots." Kellin breathed.

"So are we like ghosts." Mike asked.

"I guess so" Kellin said.

"Nice." Mike laughed.

"Well... Should we go?" Kellin asked.

Mike and I nodded our heads. We both stood up and walked off.

"So does this mean that I can haunt people?" Mike asked.

"Kill yourself Mike." I laughed.

"Jokes on you I already did."

----

Somebody was shaking me hard when I snapped my head up from the train station bench.

"Hey, are you okay?" A guy with brown hair shoulder length spoke.

I swear I've seen him somewhere.

"You fainted on this bench and it's night at a train station. I'm Vic, by the way.

"Let me take you home."