chapter Nine

Play this song while reading the chapter

Kellins POV

I'm at the top of my favorite bridge right now. It over looks a park and is on top of the highway. It's one of the last things I want to see.

But first I took out my phone and went to a video of Vic. Me and him were at a beach.

"Kellin stop recording me you butthole"

"But wwhhhy you're so cute"

"Kelinnn" Vic said as he threw his head back in a pout.

Kellin moved the camera closer to vics face.

"Ooooo look at those nostrils" Kellin said.
Vic swatted the camera away and looked at Kellin.

"You're an asshole Kells"

"Yes but you love me."

"I do."

I smiled and locked my screen. I stood up from where I sat down and looked down from the bridge. I saw all the rushing traffic in front of me and my veins started pumping with adrenaline.

This is it.

This is how it ends.

I took a deep breath and put my toes to the edge.

"Hey what are you doing up there!" I heard a voice yell. I didn't pay attention to who it was and turned around and leaned backwards.

I fell.

and fell.

and fell.

until I felt the cold cement and the impact of a car. And it was all gone.

Vics pov

"You're lying to me." I seethed at Mike.

He shook his head.

"Vic I'm not lying. I just got off the phone with the police."

I shook my head in denial.

"You're lying to me Mike. He's not gone. He isn't. You're fuck,ing lying to me why are you lying to me!" I yelled. Mike lifted his head up and looked me in the eyes with tears on his face.

"God dammit Vic I'm not lying okay! I'm not! Kellin killed himself Vic!"

I can't breathe. This isn't real. I sprinted up to my room ignoring the calls of Mike.

"Common Kellin pick up pick up pick up!"

"Hey this is Kellin! Leave a message even though I probably won't listen to it!" It went to his voicemail. I called 15 times with no answer. I threw my phone and I fell to the floor on my knees hunching over and pulling at my hair.

"Why why why why why! Why Kellin! Why fuck.ing Kellin! This isn't fair!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Mike came running in and fell to the floor with me. He pulled my into his arms and I violently sobbed into his chest.

"Mike I can't like without him!" I said in between sobs.

He rubbed my back and nodded not being able to speak. I felt the need to throw up and I ran from my room to the bathroom. I fell to my knees and moved my hair. I released everything I had in my stomach while crying. 15 minutes later I was slumped in the corner of the bathtub and floor crying but not so hard because of my lack of energy.

What am I gonna do

I thought to myself. I knew Kellin was depressed and stuff but I didn't think he was going to kill himself again. This is my fault. I let him lead to it. I didn't help him enough. It's my fault for not being here for him ever second of the day. I should have known something was wrong when he called me and said he loved me. I can't believe this. I can't do this.