chapter two: lobama and plan

A/N: louis tomlinson(aka my lil lamp babe) is in this and he is married to Obama in this story DONT ASK
lamp

---

Joe Bidens pov

I was sat at the dining table in the white house with Barrack and his husband Louis, he was nice and a delight to talk to. I admit, I was jealous of their relationship (IM CRYING) but i didn't want to interfere with their relationship bc I am in a loving relationship with my snail, Margaret (WHAT IS THIS)

Anyway we were eating and while i was eating the asparagus i remembered the scene from fifty shades of grey with anastasia and christian, woah joe calm down! its monday! (HELP ME)

We were just finishing up dinner talking about the lamp situation and talking about our leads, knowing we got their location, we started contacting the people for the job until Barrack spoke up.

"Hey now, i don't just want to hand this over to tbe fbi to take care of. As responsibility of the U.S i feel as i should take charge in this situation and do this myself," He states confidently. Louis takes his hand in his and smiles reassuringly.

goals, i think to myself.

We soon plan out what we are going to go about this situation and set everything to plan, leaving to fly out to Oklahoma next evening.

---
what is this. i cried and laughed while writing this weird chapter. I keep reading biden as beiber, maybe joe will break things off with Margaret and see how things go with beiber i dunno (omg their initials are the same tho)

lobama is their ship name i guess oop

lamp :-)