chapter thirteen: it's not just tinker

lmao why. haha this chapter (and possibly a few ahead) is a little bit inspired by my bestie cupcake_bears story a heroes villian. go check her out and read her stories they are amazing! shes an amazing author anyway :)

lamp.
----

Louis' p.o.v

i lay in bed with my husband, the news is on. The volume low and the two of us barely paying attention. that is until a loud blaring comes from the t.v

We both sit up, alarmed. barrack sits up and grabs the remote and frantically turns the volume up.

"It seems that not only is the infamous tinker among us, no she seems to have a sidekick with her," the man speaks from the teleprompter. voice monotone but eyes shaking in fear.

"thats right john," the woman beside him says, "a masked villian seems to be by her side tonight, terrorizing civilians. causing an uproar in Oklahoma. the villian has not been identified yet. in the mean time the mayor pf Oklahoma has set a state wide curfew. anyone out after 7 O'clock will be sent into questioning, john?" she looks over to her coworker, he looks as if he's out of words.

he clears his throat and looks into the camera, "We'll get back to you after the break," and cuts straight into commercials.

the two of us are silent for a couple minutes until i grab the remote from barrack and slowly turn the t.v off, setting it down gently on the nightstand.

the two of us slowly start to get under the covers. it's silent in the room until barrack speaks up.

"We'll deal with this tomorrow," and softky falls asleep.

i close my eyes, trying to calm myself down.

i know who it is.

---

BOY DRAMAS BOUTTA HAPPEN OOOOOOOO

crazy crazy crazy

tell me whatcha think i think this part of da story id gonna turn a lil "serious" even tho this is not reallya serious fic oo.

lamp.