chapter eleven: margaret

Its been over a month since last update lol i don't even like this story much anymore but imma update anyway. Ive recently made a new story called "san francisco is where our love grew" and its cute and stuff. I just started writing it and it already has two up!!! So if ye wanna read it there ye go.

ON WITH THE STORY.

Lamp.
___

Third person.

Margaret wasn't just Joe Bidens wife, or just a snail, no, she was much more. She was the brains behind the system; without her, America would plummet into its biggest downfall yet. And knowing how things work it would make a domino affect. Countries following in what America would be.
But no, America is lucky to have her, without her the entire human race would probably have whiped out in existence in the late 1700s. Crazy i know, but Margaret is immortal; a blessing and a curse. Seeing her family, friends, and lovers pass on without her.
Her last relationship was a tragedy, her late girlfriend, judie, had passed on. So Margaret had to settle for Joe Biden, the 13 year old jealous fangirl trapped in a 72 year olds body.
She sighed, why was tinker keeping up this act, this act of evil and wrongdoing. She was never like this; it confused Margaret on what happened when she was away.
Way back when; Margaret and Tinker were best friends. But some where along the way they drifted apart and tinker went on a dark path, will Margaret figure out what went wrong?

----
STAY TUNED TO NEXT UPDATE which i don't know when it'll be lol. bye

lamp