chapter five: operation lamp

SOZ FOR THE WAIT. louis so smol you might not even see him in this chap!

lamp

----
Other Jack (Gilinksy) POV

"So... Lamp?" Johnson asks the room. Him and I sitting in a room with a round table; consisting of us two, Joe Biden, Obama, and... Wait a minute.

"Where did the little one go?" I say, interupting the answer to johnsons question.

I heard a hmph and a tiny voice saying "I'm right here!" All heads turn over to the missing person, Louis.

"So smol" i heard johnson whisper, he seems smitten, cute.

"I know right? Very tiny" Obama says.

"Anywayz" Joe says, "Thank you soy much for coming! We couldn't do this without you geez!"

"Joe" Obama says, doing the neck slicing motion for him to stop, " i am very sorry about him, he's going through his rebellious faze" He says as an explanation.

"Okay ignore these two idiots," Louis says, and ignores the indifferent noises from the two. "We came here to talk about operation lamp. You guys are the source so we flew out here to investigate and bring you along with us. We found our enemy. The names Tinker, a simese kitti with no thumbs. She wants them destroyed because she, seemingly, has found out they are what holds the human race together. She's angry with the human race because we hav apozable thumbs and she doesn't. We figured that she isn't by herslef on this so she has a gang with her. I don't know how she tricked them into helping her, maybe bribed them. But we need your help on this too." He finished and took a breath, staring determined at both of the Jacks.

"We'll help!" Johnson says, then leans over to pinch louis' cheeks, "you're so smol! Yes you are!" He coos, looking utterly stupid.

I sigh and put my head in my hands, what has my life become?

---
lolololol what is this? Dunno, basically a filler ft. Smol Louis! :$) dollar nose

lamp.