Ch-4

Your P.O.V

Stan: " Great, ok just follow me and will get out of here. "

Liza and i nodded. Stan opened the door ( i don't know how ) and looked down the hall. His face didn't make us feel any better about whoever or whatever was coming are way.

Stan: " Ok, our situation is not good. Were going to have to make a run for it. Just follow me and don't stop running. "

We came out of our little cell and peeked down the hall to see a group of girls with that snob near the front, I smiled to myself, there was a decent sized bruise on her face ( while i didn't ). My smile was short lived though. I turned my head just a little farther to see the same ( no idea how ) old lady that introduced us to this prison, i mean school.

Stan: " You guys gonna just stand there or are you going to get moving? "

That brought me back to my senses, i grabbed Liza's arm and we all started to run the other way.

Stan: " Now stay close. "

The Headmaster: " You will never escape!...Get them!! "

It sounded like a stampede was after us. We pumped our legs to go faster. Around one corner, down another hall. Again i was totally lost. Everything looked the same. With all the running people, it was hard to tell if we were actually getting any distance between them and us.

Footsteps echoed off the walls making it sound like they could be anywhere. I thought we were going to run right into them. Stan ran straight and confidently. He just kept going.

We came around yet another cornor, but it was a dead end.

: " Crap!! "

Liza: " It's a dead end! "

: " We kinda know that Liza! "

Stan was surprisingly calm.

: " Why are you so calm?!? "

Stan: " Because this is no dead end. "

Liza: " What? We can see the solid wall with a huge window. "

Stan reached inside his jacket and pulled out a small sort of rubber ball.

: " I don't think now is the time to play a game of catch! "

The sound of running people were getting louder. We could start to make out their shouts.

Stan: " Get ready to duck. "

: " Why? What are you doi..."

I never got to finish. Stan pulled all of us to the ground and held down our heads. He had thrown the ball towards the window. Before i went deaf for a couple minutes, all i heard was a small clink. Then a very loud boom. I could have sworn something flew right over our heads. Guess that's why stan held our heads down.

After the explosion, Stan jumped up, looked around, ran and said " Come on, Jump! "

He ran and just jumped straight out of the blown open hole in the wall. Liza looked at me like he was crazy. Well, he probably is.

???: " Stop right there!!! "

We both spun around to see that lady with all her little girls.

: " Liza, it's them or jump out that hole to whatever is below. Your choice, but i'm jumping out that hole! "

Headmaster: " You are not going anywhere. You will come with us!! "

Liza looked back at me and said " Right behind you! "

We turned and ran down the rest of the hallway. I don't know what Liza did, but i didn't hesitate. I jumped as soon as i got to the giant missing chunk of wall.

Yep, you guess it. The first thing i did was look down. Not the smartest idea, considering we were 3 floors up. I screamed, heard another scream, then something ( just like poofed out of no where ) was on the ground below us.

I hit it and bounced up. The same happened to Liza. We ended up bumping our heads together, but other than that we were fine. Stan came walking out of the bushes.

Stan: " Let's go we need to keep moving. "

With a glance at each other we followed Stan into the forest line.