Chapter 15 l Part Two

Well. This is 5 months late >.> As most of you should know...I deleted my account. But I got it back up and the show must go on! Anyways, to anyone who's reading this, I hope you enjoy it and please vote and comment (:

P.S Dedicated to Contagious_ for the beautiful banner on the side <3

- Jain

---

Chapter 15: Part Two

“Freda, I am not going to kiss Tyler.”

“A dare’s a dare.” She said with a flirty wink.

 I glared at her for a long time. Didn’t she know the situation between Tyler and Lauren?

 “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” The crowd chanted.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Tyler, he was smirking surprisingly.

“Come on, Mila. It’s one kiss. Besides, you’ve kissed me before.”

“You’ve kissed before?!’ A shocked Lauren stated.

 “Yeah. It was for the kissing booth.” Tyler said with ease.

 Lauren seemed highly annoyed with me, not Tyler, just me.

 “Well, go ahead then. Do it again.” She said, smiling bitterly.

 I hesitantly got up and moved to where Tyler was, ignoring the stares from Liam and Eve.

 “Let’s just get this over and done with.” I muttered, grabbing his hand and dragging him under the mistletoe.

 “Ready?” Tyler asked.

 “More than ever.” I replied, sarcastically and with that he brought his lips to mine. They tasted good, frankly and he himself was a good kisser but there was no…emotion, not for me, at least.

The crowd whistled and howled like little children, as we broke apart.

“Well, that was hot.” Freda added, taking another swig of beer.

“I think you’ve had enough.” I spat, snatching the bottle from her hand and throwing it away.

Lauren was nowhere to be seen and neither was Liam.

 “Nate?”

“Yes, Mila?”

 “Take me home.”

 “Yes, ma’am.”

* * *

It was now past twelve and I couldn’t get any sleep.

I had just kissed Tyler, for the second time this week and a huge wave of guilt washed over me.

Something’s telling me Lauren won’t be handling me very well on Monday. I got up from my bed and grabbed the paper with the list of things that happened this year.

 ü  Nate turned bisexual

 ü  Vander transferred to our school

 ü  Sandra turned on me

 ü  Freda’s got a guy to be with

 ü  Nate has a girlfriend (Becka)

 ü  Liam and I are on the edge

I erased some of the pointers, since a lot has changed since the past month and rewrote the list, it now looked a little like this.

  -  Nate turned bisexual.