Chapter 1.

Hi guys, small message here :) Well this is chapter one and me and Murrey have worked real hard to make this as interesting and funny as possible. So please if you like it all you have to is press on that -----> button over there and vote. It shows us you actually read it and enjoyed it so please just fill us in :) -

P.S Dedicated to Elly Elly (BlueEyesLover) for being an amazing friend <3

P.P.S This chapter is edited by KatieLynn123, thank you :)

Jain

Chapter One With the sound of my alarm clock, I calmly got up out of my cocoon of blankets. Remembering yesterday, the day I skyped five hours non-stop with Vander I smiled to myself and headed to the bathroom.

Doing what you do in the bathroom, I changed into a tank top and ripped shorts.

Have you ever felt overwhelmed with happiness? So happy you want to jump and down for no reason? Well that’s how I felt ever since Vander Sykes fanned me on Wattpad.

Grabbing my school bag I skipped down the stairs not even bothering to say hi to mom who was sticking her tongue down my step dad’s throat. Clearing my throat I sat on the kitchen stool.

“Yo, mother can you stop playing with David’s tongue and serve the poor girl some breakfast?” I asked pointing to myself. I hated being an only child there was no one to look up to except two sex addicts who were getting it on every freaking night. Mom straightened her clothes and smiled at David my step dad before giving me a bowl of cereal.

“Happy?” She asked a smug look on her face. I rolled my eyes and took a spoonful of cheerios.

“Well unless I want to die of starvation I have to eat this crap you give me, right?” I say smirking to myself. My mom and I do not look alike. She’s a bitchy blonde while I’m a happy brunette. I just hated living with her and no matter what, one day I would be on a train to New York to live with my dad.  

 I walked down my path way heading towards Nate's house with my headphones plugged in and got my blue iPod touch out from my front pockets in my shorts. I pressed shuffle and the song Jessie J - Domino was on replay from couple of nights ago. Nodding my head along to the tune, I walked up towards Nate’s front garden pathway leading way to his red freshly painted door.  

 'Dancing in the moonlight, take me down like am a domino' I hummed as I knocked on his door.

"Hey Mila, Nate's stuck in the bathroom – again” Mrs. Johnson told me with a sigh as she opened the door, and let me in.

Her brown and grey hair was messy, all over the place. She had a green floral apron on with stains off egg and flour. She noticed me staring at the apron and replied.

“Its Zach's birthday today, he demanded a chocolate fudge cake.” She told me and then pointed to her apron in disgust.

I chuckled and took my right ear headphone out and told her “Tell Zach I say happy 8th birthday!”

“Why don’t you tell him? I’m ever so busy today, he’s in the kitchen, licking the bowl.” She said with her eye brow furrowed, emerging lines onto her forehead.

“Ah right on it Mrs. Johnson!” I exclaim I headed to Johnsons family kitchen.

They were pretty rich so they had everything modern. Unlike my house, it was full of clutter and old rags. The kitchen was black and red. My two favorite colors. They had black shiny worktops (which were now covered in flour and egg) and red tiling. On a normal day, the kitchen looked sparkling new and clean as Mrs. Johnson is a 'clean freak' as Nate likes to quote however, due to Mrs. Johnson in a rush today, I must say, the kitchen seemed like my kitchen on a normal day to day basis.