Chapter 8.

*grins evilly* Hi! Jainy here, guess what? We reached 10 votes..again! Hehe, so as we promised here's the upload ;) This chappie is sweet/mysterious and all kind of shizz :P

Hope you enjoy :D

P.S Listen to the song on the side -----> while reading :D

~ Jain

Chapter 8

It was now 8:05pm on a Friday. Ten minutes left until Liam came to pick me up for the 'double date'. He deserves a spanking for this.

I looked in the mirror in Nate’s room, it kind of felt awkward…getting ready in your best guy friend’s room. Meanwhile, he was helping his mom clean up Zach's mess in the living room. The dress I decided to wear was not my dress. It was Nate’s moms. And damn it looked good.

It went to my mid-thighs in some sort of dirty yet sensible way I could not describe. One shoulder sleeve was filled with diamonds and jewels whilst the other exposed my shoulders. My back was shown up until mid-way In total; Nate’s mom has some seriously hot taste in dresses.

She also lent me a pair of silver chunky heels that just made the whole look elegant. My hair was straightened and up in a messy bun that looked like I didn’t waste too much time on it yet it still looked elegant. Putting mascara on my lashes and topping my lips with lip gloss, I headed downstairs to see if Liam and Becks had arrived.

Heading down the stairs, the living room door and the front door swung open. Out came Nate with his buttons open and his hair looking a mess, and Liam out the front door, wearing a black sweater with jeans that just gave that pinch to his body. Bottom line…he looked good.

“Whoa!” Liam exclaimed, started as he entered the house.

“Oh darling! You look gorgeous.” Nate’s mom exhilarated.

“Mila looks hot, ain’t that right Nate?” Zach winked as he came from the kitchen with a Kit-Kat in his hand. Nate glared at his brother while Liam nodded in approval. Mrs. Anderson walked over to Zach telling him to shush up.

I hugged Liam as i reached down the stairs, and smelt a waft of ‘Hugo Boss’, filling my nose.

“You look beautiful.” Liam whispered into my ear as I melted in his arms.

“And you smell amazing.” I replied back, as we broke apart.

Nate coughed awkwardly. “Um, im just going to pick Becks up, you two head over to the club, we’ll be there in a few.” He muttered uncomfortable about something as he headed out the door.

“So shall we?” Liam grinned as he held out his arm for me to take.

“We shall!” I grinned back and we both headed to his car.

“Goodbye Mrs. Anderson.” We both chorused and smiled as Nate’s mom waved happily.

* *

The night looked beautiful. Stars were in sight, and the moon gave the sky a full glow. The street lights were gleaming bright, and the whole word seemed on a standstill.

Peace.

I breathed in the air and closed my eyes as me and Liam headed down the street to where the club was at. We both walked in silence, both thinking what would happen once Nate and Becks had arrived. After everything that had happened in the past week, we both didn’t utter a word. And to be honest, I felt happy. Felt happy that even though my best friend had betrayed me, and I had nearly lost both Nate and Liam - I felt relaxed. The silence me and Liam were sharing at the present moment was beautiful.