Chapter 5.

Hi guys, it's Jain (duh) anyways excited? I know I am! Thanks for all the effort (if you did put any) to try and bring Fallen For The Mistake to 2,000 reads. Sadly, it did not happen on October 9th (which was my birthday) but nevertheless i'm excited! Last chapter was very dramatic and shit :/ this chapter is a bit too. But next chapter will be fun and nice ;) I promise.

P.S This chapter has not been co-written :'( I miss you Murrey, come back soon <3

~ Jain

Chapter 5

It was a clear morning in Manhattan and I was waiting for Nate to finish his breakfast. Zach was eyeing me weirdly while my head was busy thinking about how I was going to confront Liam. Yes, it was a Monday. The beginning of the week and as I was leaning on the front door waiting for the day of doom to begin Nate was chatting with Becka on the phone.

I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at the facial expressions he was giving. Like, did he really like this girl? Or is he just trying to prove he’s not into the other sex?

Bottom line.

I was confused.

I motioned that I was going to be in the car and shoved my way out the door. I wasn’t in the mood to be messed with. And I couldn’t wait till I caught up with Sandra. That bitch is going to get what she should’ve got the moment she said she was into Liam.

Nate was climbing into the passenger seat in a few minutes.

“What took you so long?”

“Oh, Becks telling me about her weekend.” He replied a smirk planted on his face.

I rolled my eyes. “Nate honestly? Do you even care about this chick? I bet she doesn’t even care about you!” I argued starting up the engine.

Nate sighed inwardly showing he was clearly frustrated with my words. “Mila…it’s been a few days. You don’t expect me to fall in love with her already do you? She’s a nice person!” He argued back.

I was in no mood to fight so I kept my mouth shut.

Whilst I was driving I would steal glances here and there making sure he wasn’t glaring at me, soon Nate started copying me and we ended up laughing at each other. “We’re pathetic, you know that.” I implied grinning to myself.

Nate chuckled and nodded in approval.

~

Biology. The reason having a baby doesn’t sound appealing very much. I was sitting in the front row my back to ‘The Bitch’ and Freda. I was iced and didn’t move an inch. All I wanted to do was, turn around and give Sandra a piece of my mind but that part was saved for lunch time.

“So class, anyone want to recap what we did last class?” Ms. Sykes asked writing the date on the white board.

Vander was late.

That was all I could think of, frankly.  Liam should’ve been here but honestly I felt good that he wasn’t

“Mila, how about you tell us what we were doing.” Ms. Sykes suggested catching me off guard.

Shit. Wait, I knew this one!

“Well, we learned about how tar from smoking flattens the diaphragm and you showed us the process in an animation.” I called out innocently.

She raised an eyebrow, impressed. “Very well, thank you.” She mumbled as Vander walked in.

“Sorry I’m late…mom, I mean Ms. Sykes.”