Chapter 14.

I've got me a writer's block -_- Anyways, I did this for you guys -.- whoever's reading this anymore...

Lot's of twists and tales in here...bleh, am so disappointed in myself but don't blame me! I'm too busy reading sweet messages from a special ranger *blushes*. Anyhow, I guess by chapter 15, i'll put it on hold? It won't be for long...just until I get my head straight. 

Anyways enjoy! 3 new characters are introduced ;)

~ Jain

FFTM - Chapter 14.

  Evelyn Monroe.   

The new 'it' girl, she's pretty, skinny and damn well perfect.  

No joke.  

So when I heard she was joining West High, I couldn't wait to see 'The Plastics' dissolve in the normal crowd like the rest of us. Ooops…I forgot to mention what happened that day with the…'cottage scenario'.  

*Flashback*  

I hesitantly pulled open the tent.   

"Surprise!" The crowd yelled.

  I jumped from surprise and glared at all of them. "What are you doing?"

  There was only one person I could focus on…  

Nate.   He had a real smile planted on his face and his arms were round Becka, she had a similar grin and was resting her head on his shoulder happily. Why am I doing this?  

Thinking it's impossible that they're happy together.   

Why can't I just accept the fact that Nate finally found someone…  

I scanned around the room and my eyes landed on Liam, he had a black V-Shirt on and white pants. I smiled at him and he nodded in reply.  

"Were making you happy!" Someone shouted.

I turned my head to where the noise was coming from and my eyes landed on Vander.   

"Vander!" I screamed and ran up to hug him. He smelled good.  

Really good.  

It was like a mixture of vanilla and really good 'hugo boss' perfume. I pulled away first to decrease awkward silence, Vander looked at me and grinned. He was just so cute!  

"How are you?" He asked in his deep voice.  

"I'm good, how about you?" I asked, giggling over how 'Facebook chat' our conversation was.  

Liam was eyeing me weirdly but I didn't care, I hadn't seen Vander in a long time and to be honest I missed him.  

"Same?" Vander grinned then pinched my cheeks. "Cutie."  

I blushed, it was the first time he called me cute.  

I hugged everyone in the room and thanked them for coming including Freda, Mom, David, Zach and Nate's parents. Liam, Nate, Becka, Freda, Vander and I walked out and walked to the boufae.   

Nate still had his arm round Becka and they were whispering about something, guess they're the power couple this year. Freda and Vander were getting to know each other which left me with Liam.  

His arm was around my waist and he was looking down at me…I stared up at him and couldn't help but break into a smile. His eyes were glittering in the dark and his gaze was fixed on me that he didn't notice me staring back.