Dear

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Chapter 1

Sean's P.O.V

Present Day

I'm empty inside. My heart crushed. Every muscle, every nerve, every bone in my body has given up. Lost it's will to live. I wasn't always that way. At one point in time, I was a happy chap, deeply in love with someone who was equally in love with me. All that that changed when he died saving me from a fire. When the roof caved in, I knew that all was lost.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about him and his eyes that were..
They were brown, but a brown like only the finest of chocolates; he had striking black hair to accompany his sweet chocolate eyes. Mark was a collection of stars that were made of only pure intentions and love that reached to the edges of the universe and back several times over. Falling in love with someone - as in truly falling head over heels for someone - is not particularly easy, but having that love returned is something that seems to only ever happen in novels and movies. In other words, when that love is returned you better make like glue and never let go of that person because you'll never get that chance again. Once they're gone they're gone- for good. Now
imagine finding that love then having it ripped from you. It leaves you in pieces that not even the best repair man can mend ; no blacksmith can weld you back together. It's as if Humpty Dumpty didn't fall but was pushed by the loss of his other half. Not even a thousand men could put him back together. I hope you never have to experience that.

That man stole my heart in ten seconds flat. Everything he said. Everything he did. All of his quirks and minor imperfections. Everything about him was absolutely captivating. From his truly radiating smile to his annoying obsession with keeping things neat, he was the most magnificent person I ever will lay my eyes on. Never again will I meet someone even close to how amazing he was. The rest of my life will be spent alone with no one to hold me and tell it'll be alright. No one will ever fuss over my messy hair. No one will ever want to be mine ever again because after he was stripped of life he left me as the mother of all train wrecks.

I went into a state of depression. I hid in ou-my house only ever opening the door to collect the groceries my friend drops off daily. I rarely ever eat. Once or twice a week. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm just a lost puppy forced to endlessly roam the streets until someone puts me out of my misery. Some would say that someone would pick me up but that's already happened and he's gone. He's gone for good and I'll never get him back. Unless...
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
AUTHORS NOTE
Hey guys! I'm not going to update this until I've finished writing the whole book! It will be 60 chapters long! Feel free to point out any mistakes and I'll go back and fix them! Please constructive criticism only. This is my first proper FanFic so I hope you enjoy it!
Totalybooks_music - Sam