More

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Chapter 6

Sean's P.O.V.

Nine and-a-half Years Ago

We just stood beside our table hugging for a long while. The feeling of belonging is something I've always wanted and needed. It's a feeling everyone needs regardless of who they are or their social standing. We finished our meal and Mark paid after much debate over who was paying. We thanked the receptionist and left the Italiano Plantino - which I learned meant Italian Palace in Italian. Marks car was around the back in a parking space next to a small tree that was like a tinny willow tree. Again, Mark opened and closed my door for me before getting into the drivers side and driving off. The drive was more scenic than I remembered. Most of the drive was filled with trees of all types lined at the base with flowers of all different colors ranging from neon to dull, cool colors. There were quite a few cherry trees that were in full blossom : they were absolutely stunning ; their flowers were a perfect blend of soft pint to white ; the way the branches fanned out in a swooping motion was magnificent, and the cherries were a bright, bold, vibrant red that was almost the exact color you would see on a fire truck . All-in-all the drive was truly beautiful ; at one point we even when through a tree tunnel - a row of trees on each side of the road curved inward to meet the trees on the other side forming a flawless arch.

Eventually we made it back to Mark's house. He parked his car in the garage and got out and locked it as I did the same. We walked out of the garage and moved closer together and as soon as he could Mark put his arm around my shoulders and I just melted into it. His front door was surrounded by a porch with two chairs off to one side ; the door itself was centered on the porch and was a dark brown with a small knocker about one-fourth of the way down the door. He smiled at me and removed his arm from around my shoulders and fished his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. He then held the door open for me and used his free hand to gesture to the inside and said with a smirk, "Ladies first."
"Haha. Very funny Mark. I admire your sense of humor," I replied smiling at him with the goofiest face i could pull. Apparently, it was quite funny seeing as Mark just burst out laughing as he stumbled inside, closing the door behind him and sneaking up behind me, giving me a surprise hug. I immediately put my hands on top of his. I ended up loosing my balance, but I was able to quickly regain it even though I was laughing. He let go of me and spun me around and held my shoulders, looking me straight in the eye and said, "How did I ever get so lucky?" He then pulled me into a proper hug and my head was rested on his shoulder, my arms around his torso. I mumbled into his shirt,
"How did you get lucky? How did I get this lucky ?" From then on all I could do was smile.

We stayed in that hug for a good minute or two. Mark then made his way to his living room and sat down on the couch with his legs out beside him as if he was laying down, but his torso up was at an upward angle that was just steep enough to be considered as sitting up. He grabbed the T.V. remote and turned on the T.V. and turing the source to HDMI2 to turn on the XBox. He logged on to his account and loaded up Netflix. He then asked me,
"Hey Sean, what do you want to watch on Netflix?"
"Ink Master - season two please," I half-shouted from the kitchen where I was grabbing a bottle of water and filling it with ice and, well, water.
"Alright," he responded. I heard a couple of flicks and clicks and a 'Sean it's gonna start without you!' before I made my way into the living room.
"What took so long?" Mark joked.
"Am I not aloud to get some water?" I laughed and sat down on the opposite side of the couch as Mark, but by the end of the episode, I was laying on the couch in front of him and his arm was draped over my torso. After one more episode we fell asleep in the exact position.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Authors Note
Hey what's up guys! Not much to say, but I'm sorry this is slightly shorter than usual and I've now got this story completely planned out so that means no more late chapters!!! Also there will ALWAYS be a chapter posted Friday at 9:00pm Uk time regardless of how many chapters were posted before.
Totalybooks_music ~ Sam