Mark,

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Chapter 2

Sean's P.O.V.

Ten Years Ago

Everyday is all the same. Like no matter what, my day never seems to stray too far from the day before. I wake up at 8:00am, I then go take a two and a half minute shower. Afterwards I head towards the Starbucks just around the block. This particular Starbucks was quite small. It had the normal green awning that hung over the front door of the shop. On either side of the door there was two floor to ceiling windows with the Starbucks logo perfectly centred on each one. On the inside if the petite shop were 7 booths lining two of the walls. Three booths on the wall also occupying the front door and three more booths resting on the wall perpendicular to the wall housing the front door. There is also one booth in the corner - that's were i normally sit. Along with the seven booths there were four tables that had wooden tops with metal legs. The chairs were the same. The bar was located on the third wall. As per usual, the bar was the deep-starbucks green with the logo off to one side. Opposite the logo there was a mini open cooler with a bunch of cold drinks with a basket of chip packets atop it on the counter. The chip basket was directly next to the register with the menu behind it incorporating the normal teas and coffee's including the occasional pastry. After walking into the shop, I order my coffee black with nothing extra added under the name 'Jack'. Afterwards I go and sit in my normal seat.

However today was slightly different. Everything was running as normal until I went to go sit down. The whole place was full. Seeing that the place was quite small it wasn't very hard for it to fill up quickly. Walking towards my normal spot I noticed that someone was already sitting there. The closer I got the more of his features I could decipher.

He had black hair and brown eyes that seemed to sparkle. Oh boy could I get lost in those eyes... He was also wearing a red and black button-down flannel. He had a medium sized coffee cup with the name... I tilted my head to the side to try a read the scrawny handwriting on the cup. Marc I think it said.

Given that there was nowhere to sit I walked up to the man with the captivating brown eyes.
"Uh hi..." I managed to mumble. Damn! Why do I have to be so damn awkward! I mentally cursed myself.
"What... oh hi." he said briefly looking up before looking back at his cup as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.
"Um, do you mind if I sit here? the place is pretty much packed..." I mumble still as just awkward.
"Yeah. Go ahead." He said not looking up from his cup. I sat down on the side across from him.

Trying to distract myself I thought about the warm cup of coffee in my hands that felt like a blessing on this cold day. I studied the area outside the window as per usual. The number of times I sat at this spot looking out this window was uncountable due to the sheer number of times I did so. By this point I've noticed just about every detail of the scene displayed outside the window. The sidewalk was a pale ivory color with cracks dispersed throughout. There was a two lane road parallel the sidewalk with two yellow lines on each side of the road. The road had a white dashed-line in the centre to separate the two lanes. The tar itself wasn't exactly black it was more of a dark grey with potholes every so often. Across the street there was a row of shops including: Jeager Flowers, Crzy Crfts, and, Lights Snack Shack. Quite an array of strange shops if I do say so myself.

When I began to get bored looking at the scene out the window I figured the next best thing was conversation.
"So, " I said. Yeah great start... Surprisingly the guy looked up.
"My name's Sean but most people call me Jack. " I said with a small smile.
"Well my name's Mark. It's nice to meet you Sean. " He smiled back at me. Oh god... that smile is something I would never get tired of seeing. That smile of his seemed capable of lighting up an entire room.
He and I talked for a good two hours before one of the workers asked us to leave if we weren't going to buy anything. So we did just that we got up and walked out the door together. We then made plans to meet at Starbucks every morning at 8:30. Now the booth that I always sat in was no longer just mine. It was ours.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
AUTHORS NOTE
Hey guys! Chapter two yay! Not much else to say here...
Anywho I PROMISE it will get more interesting. I just prefer stories that have the characters slowly falling in love. Not the whole one short chapter then BAM next chapter they're getting married! ummmm no thanks. But THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU LIKED IF PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND high fives all around *Whapish* *Whapish* THANK YOU! AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

sorry I had to do that...
Totalybooks_music - Sam