I

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Chapter 8

Sean's P.O.V.

Nine and-a-fourth Years Ago

Waking up to freshly fallen snow on Christmas morning is something I've always loved, however it was always spent alone - but not anymore. Right on time, Mark knocked on my door with a bag on his back.

Being the strange person I am, I walked out the back door and snuck up behind Mark. I crouched behind a snow pile-up and started forming little round balls of snow for ammunition. As soon as Mark started getting irritated that I wasn't answering my door, I attacked. I stood up-only slightly-and threw one snowball then quickly ducked down to be hidden by my snow-pile.

Mark turned around with an agitated expression on his face. I threw another snow ball - while Mark was looking around so he'd see me.
"You little...!" He run behind a snow-bank much like my own. He was laughing and occasionally I could see his hands pop out from behind the snow-bank to collect more snow for ammunition.

While he did that, I made a massive snowball ; it was almost too big but I was able to hold it. I the crept over to marks 'fort' and shouted
"HI!" I then dropped the snowball on the pile of snow he was behind and ran around to my snow-bank with snowballs in my hand ready to strike when an opportunity arose.
"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Mark shouted ; he had trouble saying this seeing as he was laughing so hard. When he finally managed to stand up I was already restocked in ammunition and was ready to pounce. He got close to me and I threw the snowball ; it hit him square in the chest.

I stayed standing, but before I could say anything I was tackled to the ground in a bear hug. Mark was looking directly at me with a big smile on his face that was accompanied by the most melodious laugh I've ever heard.
"You dork." Mark mumbled burying his head into my shoulder. Chuckling, I put my arm around his torso and murmured,
"It's cold." Mark stood up and held out his hand for me to take. I grabbed his hand.

We walked into my house together hand-in-hand while Marks head was rested on my shoulder. I took out my house keys that I had stuffed into my pocket before I dashed outside, and opened the door letting go of Marks hand, holding the door open. I then gestured inside and closed the door after Mark stepped inside, setting his bag down on the couch in the living room.

For the rest of the day we sat on the couch, watched Netflix, and cuddled. At about 10:30pm we desired to open each others gifts. Mark had gotten me a new vibrant blue hoodie that was fuzzy in the inside and one size too big for 'an extra comfy fit.' Mark had received a new flannel that was mostly blue, but had black accents through out in a plaid-like pattern.

Falling asleep with someone on Christmas Day is something I can finally check off of my bucket list. No longer alone, I slept with thoughts only consisting of only the sweetest of sugar plums and cookies. These thoughts dances across my dreams with one recurring person - Mark. My Sugar Plum King.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Authors Note
I KNOW THIS IS REALLY LATE BUT MY BROTHER WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN AND I'VE BEEN FEELING VIOLENTLY ILL(I passed out on Tuesday)SO I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WRITE. IM SO SORRY

I'm going to post 2 chapters tomorrow at the normal time to (try to) make up for not having a chapter up last Friday.

Anywhale, Ciao!
Totalybooks_music ~ Sam