11

-----Arya's POV-----

***Time Skip a few days***

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes and I know everything. I'm so sorry,"my boss said.

"I can't believe this is happening,"I said.

"I'm really sorry, but I am not the only one who makes the decision,"she said.

"I understand,"I said and went to my office.

I barely even sat down when she came inside.

"If you it makes you feel better, you can go home for the day,"she said.

"Okay,"I said. "Thank you."

I got everything and went.

"Arya, your home already?"My mom asked.

I nodded.

"No sarcastic answer this time, is everything okay?" She asked.

"Ya, mom. Bus thori si sick feel kardi si,"I lied.

"See this is what you get for staying up so late. Go ahead and get some rest. We have invited Hussain's family over for dinner,"she said.

That's what I needed to her, I thought sarcastically.

"Okay mom,"I said and left.

I went to lay down and managed to fall asleep. After all sleep is an escape from everything.

----Hussain's POV----

A few days had passed with no contact, which of course I had no problem with.

However, I found out that dinner is over there tonight. To be honest, I probably won't mind that either because look at how many other people there are. Don't have to make any conversation with her. I like the way everyone planned this out.

----Arya's POV----

**Time Skip**

Everyone was busy in conversation with each other at the dinner table. Then there was me, so who still upset about the news today that I didn't even make proper conversation with anyone.

I faked a smile through it all.

"Kaha? Arya toh subha takh kam da vich busy rathi hai. She came home work early today, because she wasn't feeling well. Kithna bar kathi hu issa, abh soja. Kaha sunthi hai. Promotion kai picha sab kuch karab kar li," I heard my mom say.

I noticed everyone else was still busy in their conversation.

"In that case promotion toh pakka hai," his mom said.

"Excuse me,"I said and left the table.

I closed my door and didn't even go any further. I sat there, bringing my knees to my chest and cried. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Arya, can you please open the door?" I heard someone ask.

It wasn't my mom's voice. I quickly fixed myself and opened the door.

"Kya hua?" Thanisha asked.

"Kuch ni, I just didn't want to eat,"I lied.

She hugged me.

"Come on. Abh toh tum meri daarni bana wali ho. Mujha kya chupana?" She asked.

"Asi koi batth nai hai,"I said.

"Then tell me,"she said.

"Okay," I said.

I went on and told her everything that happened.

"Arya.."she said, "I don't even know what to say."

"It's okay,"I said.

"There's gotta be a way around it,"she said.

"There isn't, I've already asked. My boss isn't the only one that controls everything. There are people above her and people above those people,"I said.

She was going to say something when we got told that they're leaving.

"Sorry,"she said.

"It's okay. It's not your fault,"I said.

We said our byes to everyone and they left.

"Arya, kya hua?" My mom asked.

"Nothing mom,"I said.

"Arya,"my dad said.

"Ya,"I said.

"Tell us right now,"he said.

I sighed and told them everything.

"Oh,"they said.

"We can't do anything about that, maybe your boss can," my dad said.

"No, she can't,"I said. "I'm going to sleep."

I left and went to bed.

-----Hussain's POV-----

"Sain, why are you outside this late?" Shehry asked.

"Can't sleep,"I replied.

"What's happen to you? You've been saying that for the past few days,"he said.

"I don't know about the other days, but today I was just thinking about something,"I said.

"What is that?" He asked.

"Okay, well you know how bhabi went after Arya, once she left?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well dad gave me a look, that I should go or he'll kill me or something, so I did. I didn't go inside, because the door was open and I could hear everything. Oh and it's important for you to know that I heard the conversation between our mothers,"I said.

"Why's that important?" He asked.

I told him what they were talking about.

"Okay,"he said.

"Anyways, Arya said that she needs those shows for her promotion. Everything was planned out perfectly, but now one of those shows got moved up and are on the day of the wedding,"I said.

"Oh, that's why that was important. It basically means that those sleepless nights will just go down the drain,"he said.

"Exactly. She said if she can't be at all four, I think it's four, then she won't even be considered for the promotion. Shehry, we have to get the wedding day moved,"I said.

He looked at me confused.

"What?"I asked.

"I was going to say that, you wouldn't mind having it later, but now I'm thinking of everything you said. Who knew you could be so caring,"he said.

"Oh shut up,"I said. "And to be honest, I really don't mind having it pushed back."

"Chal, go to sleep. We will talk to everyone tomorrow morning,"he said.

"Thanks,"I said and we left.