27

---Arya's POV---

**Time Skip**

Show number two was a success! Two more to go.

Today was the day of the party and bhabi and me went out to get last minute stuff.

Once we were done we came back. We all rested for a bit before the party was going to start. Plus, let's be honest nobody shows up to a party on the start time. That's like this unwritten Brown people rule, if you show up to a party when it starts then you're early.

"Alright, everyone go get ready,"mom said.

None of us moved. We were watching Bazz, and it was so interesting.

Mom had to turn off the TV!

"Hey!" We all said.

"Hi, now get ready,"she said.

"Okay,"we all said and left.

I decided to get ready since Shehry and Sain started talking about something else downstairs still.

Me and bhabi both were going to wear a saree. She really wanted to and she forces me to buy one as well.

I decided to do my make-up before wearing changing. I quickly did it and changed.

---Hussain's POV---

Me and Shehry stayed to talk about to something.

"Okay, I've told you more than once to get ready,"mom said.

"We're going,"we said.

"Abhi jo,"she said.

"Acha teek hai,"Shehry said and we left.

I went to the closet and stood there for like ever, thinking about what I wanna wear.

"What are you looking for?" Arya asked coming inside.

"WOW," I said.

She looked amazing!

"Thank you,"she said.

"Back to my orginial question, what're you looking for?" She asked.

"I have nothing to wear,"I said.

"You've got a closet full of clothes!" She said.

"But still, I've worn it before,"I said.

"Oh my God!" She said.

"Arya!!" We heard bhabi call.

"I'm going, find something,"she and left.

I finally decided on something and changed. I left taking my phone with me and joined Shehry.

"Why do girls take forever?" He asked.

"I don't know, Maryum toh tum ho, you should be able to answer that,"I replied.

"Haha so funny,"he said sarcastically.

"Thanks, I try,"I said.

Once everyone was ready we decided to leave.

We got there and found a table. I was told this is an anniversary party, so party doesn't start til the couple gets here. Also, my parents decided to come a bit later so we're waiting on them as well.

Several minutes later the couple arrived and it got started. At least we didn't have to wait to long.

They did the usual stuff and their slow dance started. Thecoup DJ said for other couples to join and we went, as the song changed.