17

----Hussain's POV----

Okay, not gonna lie, but I feel awful for what I said to Arya last night. I don't what got into me.

But I shouldn't be feeling this bad. I guess I'll go apologize to her.

I left my room to go and see if I could find her.

I saw her with Thanisha bhabi in the kitchen and was about to go in, but didn't.

Shehry went inside from the other entrance and wrapped his arms around bhabi and kissed her cheek.

That's why I couldn't go inside, because it'll turn so awkward. Therefore, I just went back. I'll just do it later.

----Arya's POV----

It honestly kills me that I will never have a relationship like the one that Thanisha and Shehry do.

She had asked me how it went last night and I told her. Why shouldn't I? I mean, if he was nice about it then maybe I would've said something different, but the way he said it, I don't have to be nice about it.

"Arya, kaha koh gi?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing. Was just thinking of designs," I lied.

"Oh my God! You and your work,"she said.

"Speaking of work, I have to go now. You should happy that at least I ate breakfast with you,"I said.

"I'm very happy,"she said.

I smiled and left.

At least I can keep some people happy.

"Arya, you're late,"Nida said.

"Kaha late? I'm exactly on time,"I said.

"Okay, we'll talk later,"she said and went to her floor and I went to mine.

"You look tired,"my boss said.

"Do I?" I questioned.

"Yep, as if you we're up the entire night,"she said.

Funny, on the nights I stayed up working she didn't notice and today she does.

"Oh, it's nothing important,"I said and left.

That wasn't a lie. It was nothing important.

----Hussain's POV-----

I decided to go back now. I got bored of just sitting.

"Bhabi, Arya kha hai?" I asked.

"Work,"she said.

"Oh,"I said.

"Wait, I wanna talk to you,"she said.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked.

"Kal rath tumha kya ho gaya tha?" She asked.

"Nothing, why?"I asked.

"Sain, I know what you said to her last night. I didn't like hearing it. I've told her to try to put some effort in this relationship and she was trying but I don't think she'll do it again,"she said.

So basically the advice Shehry gave me, bhabi gave her. That means they both know this marriage isn't for us.

"I know what I said and I've been looking for her to apologize,"I said.

"Good luck with that. Just try to remember that you have a wife now, who's trying to help run this marriage and is stressing about her job. Sain, don't add to her stress. Kuch bi gussa mai aka math karna,"she said.

"I'll remember that,"I said.

"Good, abh tum Nisha ka sath khedo ja kar and when Arya comes home I want you to apologize right away,"she said.

"Okay,"I said and left.

----Arya's POV----

"I swear, I really don't mind,"I said.

"But, what will your husband think,"my boss said.

"He won't care, trust me,"I said.

"Alright, then here you go,"she said.

"Thank you,"I said.

I had taken on the responsibility of getting all files sorted in order of how they'll be shown, so the people reporting will be able to go in order.

I decided to call someone and let them know.

I called bhabi and she said I have to call Sain.

He won't even care, just get it over with.

"Hello,"he said.

"Hey, I just called to say that I'll..."I said but call cut in the middle.

See, told you he won't care.

---HUSSAIN'S POV-----

I was playing with Nisha as I was told to do.

My phone went off and Nisha laughed.

I looked to see who it was.

"Okay, Nisha we're going to let me talk this time,"I said.

"Hello,"I said.

"Hey, I just called to say that I'll..."Arya said but call cut in the middle.

"Nisha! Not again! I said we're going to let me talk this time. Tumha apni chachi sai problem hai kya?"I asked.

I stopped talking. What did I just say?