19

---Hussain's POV---

"Come on yaar,"I said.

"No,"Atif whined

"Chal phir, but only a bit more,"I said.

"Yeah! You're the best,"he said.

This time his friend, was throwing a party and he said I had to come. Alright, I guess this evens out.

We stayed for I don't know how long, til he finally decided to leave. We said our byes to the host of the party and went.

"2:15!" I said suprised at the time, once I saw it in the car.

"Relax, it's okay,"he said.

"Okay? Maybe for you but Shehry's going to kill me if he finds out that I was out this late," I said.

"Then just make up an excuse or tell bhabi something that she can tell him,"he said.

"Are you kidding me right now?" I questioned.

"Oh, that's right. You don't get along with your wife,"he said.

"That's not what I meant,"I said.

"Then?" He questioned.

"I mean to say, look how late it is, everyone is going to be asleep,"I said.

"Then why worry about Shehry?" He asked. "He's probably going to be asleep."

"True that,"I said.

We drove in silence. This time the party was a bit of a drive. I didn't mind going, but I didn't know we would be out til this late.

"By the way, are you sure that everyone will be asleep?" He asked putting emphasizes on everyone.

See this is why I'm going to stop telling him things. Just watch.

"Yes, I'm sure everyone will be asleep. I know who you are talking about and after the way I first reacted I doubt she'd ever do it again,"I said.

"Jerk,"he said.

"Hey!" I said.

"I'm calling you a jerk not her,"he said.

"Still,"I said and he laughed.

We got home around 3:10am.

I am so dead, if anyone wakes up. Just watch.

I walked inside and thankfully, nobody was waiting for me like they do in the movies.

I turned on the light of the living room and noticed papers everywhere. I carefully picked them up. I noticed there were color crayons, markers and color pencil as well.

I carefully put everything back. I found Arya asleep on the sofa with a binder on her face.

Looks like her work bored her to sleep. Hahaha, get it? I'm so funny.

"Sain,"I heard Shehry say.

Now, you're dead.

---Arya's POV----

This project! Ugh! Please, remind me why I took it on.

I needed a bigger place to work and I asked if I could use the living room.

"Leh lo, you don't have to ask,"mom said.

I put all my stuff in the living room.

"Woah, what exploded in here?" Bhabi asked.

"My work,"I said.

"Oh, good luck,"she said.

"Thanks," I said.

As I got done with certain designs I put them down so I can collect them in the order I was doing them in.

I had managed to get halfway through with this. Which meant all designs, had been made. Now, all that's left is putting them away in the binder.

I carefully picked up the paper, so the designs would stay in the order I have them in right now.

I started to feel sleepy after a bit, but tried to fight it enough to get everything done. I ended up falling asleep in the middle of it.

I didn't realize how much I had slept til I felt something, being moved away from me.

I opened my eyes just a bit, because I couldn't manage to fully wake-up.

"Sain," I heard Shehry say.

I looked at the time, thinking maybe I overslept or something.

3:20.

"Where were you?"Shehry asked.

Chal, Arya bacha issa.

"Woh mai.."Hussain started but I interrupted.

"Actually, I wasn't feeling well, so I asked if he can bring some medicine and maybe some coffee,"I said.

"Arya, din rath kam karthi rahthi hu, then obviously your not going to feel well,"Shehry said.

"Ya, I guess,"I said.

"Challo, abh aap lokh soh jo,"he said.

"Ya, we're going to,"Sain said.

"Alright,"Shehry said and left.

I put away the rest of my stuff.

"Arya, thanks for that,"Sain said.

"It's okay. Someone has to make this work,"I said and left.