38

----Arya's POV----

***ONE YEAR LATER*****

A year had passed and I'm suprised none of us has killed the other yet.

Bhabi started working again so it was really quite around the house.

Due to my promotion, I also had to work longer, which I didn't mind. I loved my job.

Nashra bhabi and Waqas had a baby boy, who is so adorable!! He's about three to four months old, I feel bad that I can't remember, but they're busy with that.

"Hey, you've gotten quite busy,"Nida said.

"You know it's hard with the holidays coming up,"I said.

The holiday season was the busiest for us. I also had another reason I had to be careful with what I do.

"That's true,"she said.

"So what're your guys plans for the holidays?" I questioned.

"Don't know yet,"she said.

Everyone found out that her and Atif were dating so it's not a secert anymore.

"What about you?" She questioned.

"No idea,"I said.

"Has Karan said if they're coming over?" She questioned.

"That jerk! He isn't!" I said.

"Seriously? It's holiday season, he's supposed to make you happy,"she said.

"He's a jerk,"I replied.

She laughed at that.

"Stop calling him that or I'll tell him,"she said.

"Go for it. I've called him a jerk to his face and he hasn't said anything,"I said.

"He's just nice to you for a reason,"she said.

"He has to be nice to me,"I said.

"Anyways, I better go back. Break over,"she said.

"Bye,"I said and she left.

I got busy in my work. I've got told so many times in the past year that I've got to put work away for a bit and enjoy life.

Now, I work and enjoy. Sain made it that at least once a month we will go out of town and do something fun. He definitely stuck by his words. Every place that we went to has been so much fun.

And then there's Karan. That jerkface! He's supposed to come over but nope. He's stuck in Australia doing work. They do know it's still holiday season right. It may summer over there, but it's still December!!

My phone went off and I picked it up.

"Arya guess what?"

" I already know your a jerk,"I said.

"Oh ho, sorry nah,"Karan said.

"Acha teek hai, bolo kya hua?" I asked.

"I've got a project to work on in the states,"he said.

"SO YOU'RE COMING?!" I asked excited.

"No,"he said.

"JERK!" I said.

"It's still being processed through, it may take about three to four years,"he said.

"So you called to tell me that I won't be seeing you til three or four years?" I questioned.

"Yes,"he said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"You kept calling me a jerk so I just wanted to be one,"he said.