47

---Nashra's POV---

I was able to leave early from work. I had to go out of town for it. I was excited to come back. I heard what had happen between Arya and Sain, which honestly that sucks. I can't even imagine them with someone else. Sure they didn't want this wedding first but after seeing them together even a stranger could tell that they were madly in love with the others.

I was just excited to go home to my family again. I don't know why there had to be traffic today. I'm kind of in a hurry here.

The cars started moving slowly. I noticed an ambulance and a firefighters lights. Oh that means there was probably an accident. Must be really bad, if they had to get everyone here and cause a traffic jam.

The cars moved more a bit and I noticed that it was Arya's car.
Oh crap!! I pulled over and got out of the car and ran to them.

"Excuse me, can you tell me what happen please. She's my sister-in-law,"I said.

They weren't going to tell me if I didn't have a relationship with her of some sort. Yes, I know she's technically not that anymore but I had to say it.

"We're not exactly sure what happen. We are taking her to the hospital right now,"one of the paramedics said.

He gave me information of which hospital. I called up Waqas and asked if I can have Sain's number and he told they're all hanging out.

"Okay, Arya's been in a real bad car accident,"I said and told him what I was looking at and the hospital information.

"Okay, we will be right there. And you be careful,"he said.

"I will,"I said and left.

Once I reached the hospital I noticed the same paramedic and asked.

"She's in the emergency room right now,"he said.

"Okay, thank you,"I said.

I wasn't allowed inside because they were busy with her.

I sat and prayed everything will be okay.

What's taking them forever?

Nida was the second person to show up.

"Where is she?" She asked panicking.

"She's being treated. I saw the crash, it was really bad,"I said. "Let's just pray everything will okay."

"Okay, let's do that,"she said.

"Do the guys know?" She asked a bit later.

"Ya, they should,"I said.

"Okay,"she said.

The doctor came out.

"How is she?" I questioned.

"It's very hard to tell. The accident was major. She might make it, but the baby might not. We will try our best,"he said and left.

Baby?

"Ya, she's carrying Hussain's baby,"Nida said clearing up my confusion.

"Oh my God!" I said.

We both sat down and the guys came along with Thanisha.

"What happened?" She questioned.

I went on and told everyone what I saw.

----Hussain's POV----

I was carefully listening to everything that Nashra bhabi was saying.