Ch.10: The Chunin Exams

Ch. 10: The Chunin Exams

"The rules are simple. Watch out for your life because there are high chances you will be killed. Anyone who needs to back out now, may do so. You are allowed to any jutsu in these one on one matches," Sasori explained before turning to the screen, "Let's see who will be having their match first."

Itachi Uchiha of Konohagakure vs. C of Kumogakure

Itachi flashed onto the ground in a calm manner just as C also came in front of him. He was young, older than Itachi by about 3 years. He had short blonde hair and dark eyes that were just as serious and mature like how Itachi was.

"Go Itachi!!" Emiko yelled pumping her fist in the air, "I know you can do it!"

"WHOOP SOME ASS ITACHI!!" Shisui screamed beside her.

Sho sweat dropped at his students but nonetheless grinned at Itachi who was giving a small smile back at them.

"You may begin." Sasori's command came.

Itachi's dark eyes transformed into the Sharingan as he swiftly created hand signs, "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

C effectively dodged before throwing a kunai at Itachi. The Uchiha deflected the weapon with his own shuriken, and his Sharingan analyzed all of C's movements copying them to the very core.

With his Sharingan, Itachi was excellent in all aspects of jutsu. He was easily able to keep up with C and his techniques. He appeared behind C in a mere second and round house kicked him in the face, causing the Kumo nin to drop the ground unconscious.

"The winner is Itachi Uchiha!"

"...well that was fast..." Sho blinked at the arena, "I literally went out to get some water and came back to see that other kid, beaten."

Emiko's eyes lit up as a laugh escaped her lips, "Who cares! He beat him so easily!!"

Itachi calmly walked up the stairs to the balcony once again, only to be tackled into a hug. "ITACHI!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" Emiko screamed, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, "Oh I'm so so so happy!" she jumped up and down and pulled back from him. She kissed him all over the face, and unknowingly on the lips as well. Emiko laughed before going back to her spot.

Itachi stood frozen in his spot staring wide eyed at the space in front of him. His body didn't know how to react to that unexpected peck. His mouth parted slightly open as the color in his cheeks increased to the point where he was red as a rose.

Sho and Shisui gaped at him as he unconsciously felt his lips. "I-I can't believe that just happened." Sho whispered.

Shisui inaudibly nodded in agreement, "I don't even think Emiko realized what she did." The two looked over at the girl watching the other matches with her usual smile on her face.

But what they didn't know is that Emiko had definitely realized what she had done right after she actually did it. Also, that while she was watching the matches, her face was heating up to unbearable temperatures and her heart pounding in her chest.

Kakashi on the sidelines had his jaw dropped from what his sister had actually done. He narrowed his eyes at the blush on the Uchiha boy's cheek, before noticing the simple grin on Emiko's face. Sighing, he made his mind forget whatever he just saw. Just this once.

I just had my first kiss...

Was the thought occurring in Itachi's and Emiko's mind.

~~~

"Show him who's boss, Shisui!" Emiko gave him a thumbs up and a wink as he hopped down to the ground facing his opponent. From the chakra, Emiko could tell that whoever this Suna ninja was, was strong however, he definitely wasn't as strong as Shisui.