Ch.11: Jealousy Comes in Mysterious Ways

Chapter 11: Jealousy Comes in Mysterious Ways

3 Years Later...

Emiko loudly yawned before sitting up on her bed. The sun peeked in through her window, lighting up her silver hair like the moon during the night. Her long hair now came tumbling down all the way past her waste these past couple years. She closed her eyes and relished the peaceful sound of the leaves blowing against the light summer wind outside.

Getting up, she placed her feet against her soft plush carpet, before going through the bathroom. However, she suddenly stopped in front of the mirror, and screamed.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Kakashi who was downstairs making breakfast suddenly tripped on his apron from hearing the scream and ran upstairs. "EMIKO!! What's wrong?!" he took out a kunai and barged into her room. He stopped and blinked, not noticing anything out of the normal.

Emiko suddenly turned around, with her hands on her chest, "Nii-san!! I GREW BOOBS!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I'M GROWING INTO A WOMAN!!!"

Kakashi anime fell before scratching the back of his head, "Right... Uhh I'm happy...that you're growing into a lady?" he sweat-dropped.

"You should be!!" Emiko grinned, "Boobs boobs boobs!" she sang while dancing into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her. Kakashi sighed before shaking his head.

"AAAHHHHH!!!"

Kakashi knocked loudly on the door, "EMIKO?! What happened now?!?"

"N-Nii-san! I'm bleeding!"

He raised an eyebrow in confusion, "What do you mean you're bleeding?!"

"I literally mean that I'm bleeding from down there! AM I DYING NIISAN?! OH MY GOSH!"

Kakashi jumped back from the door and blushed brightly, "Shit... how am I supposed to explain this stuff. Emiko! You stay in there, I'll be right back! AND NO YOU AREN'T DYING!" He flashed out of the house and ran down the street to the nearest market. Arriving there, he went to the health section.

"Right..." he stared at the different products before becoming flustered, "What should I choose? Do I choose this one? Hmm... it says the most absorbent... but this one also looks the same..." he muttered under his breath. He looked around to see old ladies glaring at him with such horrifying expressions.

"Hehehe, it's not for me!" he raised his hands up sheepishly, "Oh kami, help me."

"Kakashi?"

He turned around to see one of his past classmates, "Kurenai! Oh thank kami, you're here. Do you think you can help me choose... one for my sister?"

She bit her lip from laughing at his current state. Kurenai had never seen him so flustered and embarrassed before. Nodding, she came over and grabbed three different packs. "Okay give this one to her for her first couple days, this second one is specifically for the night, and this last one is for her last 2 days when it becomes considerably less. Got it?"

Kakashi blinked before holding all three of the packs in his hand, "Got it. Thanks..." he chuckled.

"Anytime." She began to walk away, "Oh and Kakashi?"

"Hm?"

"Good luck explaining to her the birds and bees."

Kakashi visibly froze before his eyes widened, "W-WHAT?!"

~~~

He knocked on the bathroom door, "Emiko? Here, put this purple one on!" The bathroom door slightly peeked open before all three packets disappeared from his hand.