1 : The Village of Saulen

POV: Lucy

"Oi Luce, you wanna go get a job?"

Natsu had a serious face on, but the joy on his face was hard to ignore.  A flyer in hand, he walked up to me, Happy following close behind.

"Hmmm... Let me see that." I playfully pulled the flyer out of his hand as he chuckled.

"So we have to help a village called Saulen from getting attacked by an unknown monster. The reward is ten million jewels"  he said, and smiled at me.  The flyer did say the exact same thing Natsu had said, so I guess Natsu does keep something in his mind.

"The reward is really big, Natsu." I pointed at the bold lettering used for ten million jewels, "Let's ask the others to join us."

The moment I ended the sentence, he had run off to find Gray, Erza and Wendy, so I guess he really does want this job. Just like that, we were on our way to the train station with Erza and her huge cart of luggage.

"You two behave during the trip."

Erza's gaze let out such a strict demeanor. They smiled and, as always, they looked like weird old friends whose eyes said different.

POV: Gray

I don't get how Natsu and Lucy have to be toghether on the train every single time, but I'm not jealous or anything. I mean, how juvenile would that be?

Natsu's head was on Lucy's lap, and even before that happened. Well, I hate Natsu. I looked at Lucy and she looked concerned, but beautiful. Beautiful like a rose in full bloom. Lucy is my everything.

"Natsu, are you alright? You should sit up you know."

"Let the fire-breath be. He should know better than being a motion sick, spoiled, dragon slayer."

"Sh-Shut Up. Ice p-pervert, as if I can help it!" Natsu gathered enough strength to say.

"Would you like me to put Troia on you Natsu-san?"

"Thanks Wendy."

Wendy put the spell on Natsu and Natsu was back to his hyper-active, weird self.  Atleast he wasn't on Lucy anymore.

"Hey Ice pervert! You up for-"

"Natsu."

Erza had a voice that sounded as if all hell would break loose. Natsu kept quiet the rest of the trip.

After a few hours, the train stopped.

"We are now in the plains of Fiore, where the remains of Saulen have been kept."

We stepped off the train.  Remains of Saulen...? Or was I the only one who had heard that?

"Wow Happy, the town is Huge!" I heard Natsu exclaim from behind me, as I looked ahead on a huge metal gate.  How can they even tell how huge it is from the outside? Baka.

POV: Natsu

"Aye!" Happy said.

Lucy admired the village, her mouth gaping, her beautiful eyes shimmering.

"May I help you?" One of the guards near the closed village gates asked us.

"We are here to accept the job to defeat the monster." Erza said.  I smirked. Another job to finish, another reward to get.

I saw Lucy looking at me.

I am not blushing.

"Show us your guild marks." the guard said. We showed him, and he gladly let us in.When we entered,the town was beautiful. Except for a park.

The trees were uprooted, the playground torn apart, the plants wilted, the benches broken...

The townspeople saw us and some immediately called the mayor.

"Wow! Isn't that Fairy Tail?"

"But that's Erza Scarlet, Salamander, and their strongest team right? Weren't they annihalated along with Tenroujima?!"

"Yes! The Ex-Strongest guild has come to save us!"

I twitched at the word 'old'.

Lucy looked at me. I looked at her back. She looked amazing.

Then she looked at the Mayor, who had just arrived.

"A-Aren't you Erza Scarlet and Salamander, who are supposed to be dead...? I-I mean... lost?" the Mayor said.

"Mayor, we appreciate the warm welcome, but we need information about the monster." Erza said, apparently not showing her anger.

"Sumimasen. Every time a full moon glows in the skies of Saulen, thhe monster comes.  It is vicious, full of anger.  We have called you because... the full moon is said to show tomorrow."  the Mayor bowed his head.

"It destroyed the park. Since our town is full of mages, we managed to defend the other parts of the village. But our mages are still injured. and that is why we need your help."

"What does the monster look like?" Wendy asked.

"The monster? Five heads, all blood red, and enormous bat-like wings.  It may be as big as this town." The mayor replied.

"It's a Euran."

What did Erza say?

"What?" Gray asked.

"A Euran. It's a monster that goes to a place... a place with many secrets that has to be revealed." Erza said, looking firmly at the Mayor.  The Mayor looked back at her nervously.

I see. So that must mean...

"This town is a secret from the whole Earthland, isn't it?" Lucy asked, half-frowning, half-looking interested.

 "N-No. I mean Yes!  Well, no. But... yes." ~Mayor

"WHAT IS IT REALLY?!"  Gray and I chorused.

"Yes, it is. The guilds were the only ones who new, because of the jobs we posted." The mayor said.

If the Euran came here, that must mean that's not the only secret they have.

"What else did you keep from the world? You have other secrets, don't you?"

The mayor kept silent.

"DON'T YOU?"

***

This book was written by 12 year old me, so forgive me if it sucks and stuff. I wrote this when I was 12 and transferred it to wattpad when I made an account so yeah. :)