4.2 : Nuella Jan Winters

Anyway, sorry for the story taking ssooooo long. I'm typing EVERYTHING on my phone, and it takes me YEARS. Plus, our wifi just got disconnected. But don't worry, about a month or so, it'll be back.

This chapter isn't actually related at all to the story plot but I wanted everyone to know about Joshua and Nuella haha.

^____^ @iheartft xx

**************************** 

POV: Lucy

I woke up to see Layla looking at me. She was sitting at the edge of the bed, smiling at me.

"Morning Mom."

"Good Morning."

I checked the time and found it was 5:00 pm, and I wasn't shocked to find that out. Knocks were heard from the door and Layla and I looked at each other puzzled.

"Come in."

A girl came in. 

"Hi Lucy. Umm. Seems like you're the only person awake. Do you mind waking up the others.I... I'm too shy to wake them up. I bet you can,since they are your teammates and all." 

"Sure Nuella. Layla,mind helping me?"

She nodded, and stood up to walk over to Natsu and Ken.

"Wake up you two!"

Well, Well, Well. That sounded like... Me. She does resemble me ALOT.

"Ughhh. Lucy, shut up." But when he opened his eyes, he found Layla. 

"Ooookayy... So Lucy was turned back into a child again?" he said, rubbing his eyes. Then he saw me.

"Or did this girl come from the past?"

"No Natsu. She came from the future."

"Sooo... You're a KID in the future?"

"NO DAD! I'm Layla--"

"Oh Now I remember! And Ken is???" ~Natsu 

"BEHIND YOU."

I laughed hysterically. I know it's funny but... ANYWAYS,I'm gonna wake up Gray now. I walked to Gray's room... 

I love you, Lucy.

OH SHUT UP ECHO! 

Surprisingly, his door was open. He shared a room with Ice, Raine, Wendy, and Carla.

"Gray..." I nudged him. 

"Lucy?" 

"Yeah?" 

"That you?" 

"Yeah. Why?" 

"Nothing. Why are you here?" 

"To wake you up. Why are-- Stop with the questions, and put on your clothes!"

He scrammed and looked for clothes, and I saw Ice and Raine both wake up. 

"What's all the commotion?" they chorused.

Wendy and Carla woke up too. 

"Waahh! Ohayou Lucy-chan. Ohayou Nuella-chan. Ohayou Minna."

"Good Morning Everyone." Carla said stretching her weary arms.

"Okay everyone! Get dressed because there will be a meeting. Formal. It'll be a ball, okay?" ~Nuella 

"What--"

"No more questions. Now get ready!"

"Wait! There's a... Ball?"

"Yeah. Dress up later." ~Nuella