6 : The Battle Plan

A/N : Ohayou! I'm writing this in the morning so yeah, Good Morning!

Sorry... I know this took me A CENTURY to do, mainly because my family has been on a million different trips, and I am running out of ideas.

******************

POV : Gray

"I can't believe this! Lyon's name is... LYON PETE VASTIA?! Wait until I see him again!!!" I roared with laughter.

"Gray, quit being so Immature."

Lucy stopped me from laughing. How could she say I'm immature?

"I always thought it was just Natsu, but then you were too."

Oh, so she thinks us guys are immature???

Gray, practically every girl thinks that.

'Nuella, haven't I told you to STOP USING MY MIND TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME?'

Nope. You haven't.

'Oh. Then STOP USING MY MIND TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME!'

You guys are sooooo Immature. I'm out dude. Jaa nee!

Urgh. Girls are so. Girls are so... I don't know! They're just so hard to get along with!

"So that's the story of Saulen. Would you like to hear more?"

"That's enough already Mayor. Now. How exactly do we defeat the Euran?" Natsu asked cluelessly.

"Mayor, I'll answer that." ~Erza

Mayor Ritson nodded.

"Well Natsu,let's just say we have team work. We cut off all its heads at the same time. Sounds good to you?"

"Yeah! I get the biggest head, okay?!" Natsu screeched.

=_____= BAKA.

"But that is the only thing we know currently. Do you mind searching for more in the library?" Nuella said.

We all didn't mind. We came in pairs to roam the library. Me and Nuella, Natsu and Lucy, and Erza and Mayor Ritson, since Wendy already came with the kids.

Me and Nuella first searched the Monsters area.

"Gay, do you mind scanning these books to find out-"

"It's not gay baka, it's Gray!"

"Wahaha, whatever gay. Now scan these books please."

She gave me the heck of a dozen thick books and laid it on the table. I started reading but found nothing of importance in all the dozen book, and it took me hours, just to read each one.

POV: Lucy

Me and Natsu searched in the History section of the library... And what we found out?

Well...

"Saulen was once known as the Secret of Lovers, for it was a place where the Soldiers of the War met up with her wives, girlfriends, or acquaintances. The land of Saulen was once ruled by the Great Victor Ritson, and his wife Martina Ritson,who were both very fond of couples."

"And soooo..." I said blushing a bit...

"How about a hug from your soon to be husband?"

Then I was blushing like I got wet in red paint. Natsu! He hugged me and I blushed even harder.

"Natsu! We're here to look for information!"

"It was just a hug. No need to fret honey."

Now he's calling me honey?!

What in Fiore has Natsu been thinking. He's going BONKERS.

"Anyway... Continuing... Saulen faced a terrible fate of always being the target of outsiders who knew about its secret lands and wanted it exposed to the world. More importantly the Eurans looking for the secrets of the Saulen History. In the year x761 to protect the village from attacks made by both Eurans and humans... The force field was made by Moalla Ritson, when he was twenty years old, being the only mage in the family. Unfortunately, while doing so, his magic was drained."

"Wow. Unfortunate... Seriously..."

"Yes. And - AHHHHHHH!"

Natsu was being sucked intoi the book,causing me to jump and grab hold of hid arm...HIS MUSCULAR ARM.

[A/N: Got this quick idea from Ova 3: Memory Days.Not plagiarism though...]

Then We were in a huge hall. But it was obvious that we weren't seen.