7 : The Memories of Zalora

Heyyyy!

I'm dedicating this to :

@DarksGirl For giving me a suggestion,and COMMENTING! Thank you @DarksGirl! I really appreciate it! ^.^

Anyways,sorry,but I'm broke on time now... Sooo... I'm gonna be giving mostly short updates only. And in a LONG span of time, unless I get a quick idea.

--------------------------------------------------------------

POV : Natsu

"Wh-Where are we?"

"How should I know?" Lucy answered.

"This is... I know this place. Isn't this the hallway in the City Hall?" 

"Yeah, but I think it's a bit different now."

Where did this stupid book take me and Lucy? My question wasn't answered, but  instead, a man in a suit walked straight to me, as if he was going to meet me or something. But he didn't. He walked straight into me, as if I was a ghost.

"Get back here you idiot! I won't let anyone pass through me like that!

The man just continued walking as if I said nothing.

"Baka, listen to me!" 

"Natsu, I don't think he hears you." 

"He's deaf?" 

"No, I think we're mere ghosts here Natsu." 

"How can that happen?" 

"Something to do with that book."

I looked at the book, still in my hands, and I held it up slowly and read the name of the book... 

"Memories of Zalora." I faintly whisper to myself. But I think Lucy heard me.

"Zalora. I've heard of that before. That was the uh, the name of.. I think it was thhe name of the woman who founded Fiore."

"She was Zalora Jennin. She had a dark past but continued to live on with-"

Lucy's short speech was cut off by one of the woman in the halls.

"So where do I start signing Dickens?"

"Well, Ms.Zalora, here, here, aaaand... here." the guy who walked through me a while ago had a low, businessmen-like voice.

The woman, I mean Zalora-- Wait, Zalora?

"Psst." 

"What?" 

"That woman." 

"What?" 

"She's Zakora."

Then she smiled and giggled. Then laughed really hard.

"What are you laughing at? Is there something on my face?"

"It's Zalora, Natsu!"

"Tsk. "

Then she stopped laughing and we continued to watch the Dickens and Zalora.

"So, before I sign these, this is for...?"

"Th-The transfer of... The city hall... Clinic, to your name."

"Oh."

She quickly signed a few parts of the papers. Then the scene changed.

Zalora was outside the City Hall, her eyes full of tears, she was shouting.

"Bring me back my property, you damned bastards!"

She was pounding the door, crying hard, her voice shaking with anger and fear. Then she screamed one last time, when the door opened,and a man throwed out two bags.

Zalora looked at the bags and ran. To where, we don't know.

The scene changed again, this time, it wasn't Zalora anymore. It was a little girl running. I looked at her,and she reminded me of well, Zalora. She had the same genuine gray eyes, and creamy blonde hair, neatly tied into a ponytail. She wore a simple red dress with a lacy white hem.

"Flora! Don't run, you might meet an accident!"

Then Zalora was now running to catch up with the little girl.

"Catch me Mommy, Catch Me, Catch Me!"

She screamed and giggledas Zalora did too.

Then Zalora stopped running as a handsome man made his way and hugged Flora, the little girl.

"Flora, honey, your Mommy is getting tired, see?"

The man pointed to Zalora.

"Awww... Okay Daddy, I'll stop running."

The man smiled.

"That's my girl."

Then Zalora smiled. The scene twisted again... We were in court. Zalora was also there.

The court continued blabbing and there she got her land back... Then we were in the Library again. Alive. Not ghosts.

POV : Lucy

I saw the book close. Then I opened it again. I skimmed it, and everything that happened to us was written there with a proper description.

On the last page was a note from Zalora.

To whoever may be reading, 

You have watched the story of how I pained, loved, and victored before I founded the wonderful land of Fiore. The land of Saulen, once my home, is a wonderful secret that may be kept. But may also be revealed-

The paper was torn.

~END OF CHAPTER~