4.1 : Here's the plan (TEASER)

POV: Gray 

I almost puked seeing Lucy,Natsu,Layla,and Ken looking like one happy family in one room.

My heart broke...

"L-Lucy... C-Can I talk to you?" I was astounded by the words that came out of my mouth.

Lucy nodded. Natsu followed her. 

"ALONE." I added. 

Natsu smirked and went back to talk to Layla and Ken.

Me and Lucy went back to My Room. My Room was a room with a king sized bed.

5000 jewel.

"Lucy...I-- I have to tell you something..." I said,nervous. 

"And that is?" she asked.

"Well. I Love You Lucy Heartfilia." I blurted out. 

She just stared at me. I was scared at what she was going to tell me.

POV: Lucy

I didn't know what to do,or what to say. My heart was dizzy.

"G-Gray...I love you too." I said.

He smiled. 

"But... As my BEST friend..." I added, finishing my sentence.

"Th-That's okay..." he said, smile quickly fading. He forced himself into a fake smile.

Tears flowed down his eyes but he quickly wiped it. 

I didn't know what to do... But I thought, If Juvia was gonna be with Gray...

I'll make this a day worth remembering for Gray.

I hugged him. I pulled back and kissed him on his lips...

"Gray... Always remember I'm here for you no matter what, okay?" I said and quickly went out of the room.

I entered Erza's room. It was as big as mine,but she shared it with Levy, since they only had a kid each.

POV: Gray 

I was really astounded at what Lucy did... It was all for me.

POV: Lucy

"Oh, Lucy." Levy said. 

"What?" I asked.

"Me and Erza... Heard everything you and Gray said from the other Room..." she said.

"YOU WHAT?!" I screamed.

'Hey Lucy, this is Nuella.' 

'Nuella?' 

'Yeah.I wanted to deliver a message to you. Dad said that the Euran will come back on April 15th 12 midnight. Today is 4:30 am, April 14, right? Matane!'

"LUCY! You okay?" Erza said. 

"Yeah. Nuella told me that the monster will appear midnight of April 15..."

"Okay. Good Night." I quickly said, not waiting for an answer.

I went back to the room and found Natsu sleeping with Ken on one bed, and Layla awake on the other.

"Mom?"

"Yes Layla?" I replied 

"I was waiting for you, can you tell me a story?"

"Sure. This story is called 'The Match Girl'." 

"Okay."

I breathed in. 

"Once Upon A Time, there was a little girl named Layla. Layla made a living by selling Matchsticks, but made little profit. She never met her parents, so she lived in a tent near a forest. 

She had a few things, like a few clothes, a piggy bank and a pillow...

One day, as she was walking in the streets trying to sell matches, a great snowstorm came,a nd she took shelter in a small train station. 

A young man came to her and let her stay in a big palace. 

As the man came to her, she realized he was- Oh.Good Night Layla." I said, realizing she was asleep already.

POV: Erza

"Milly, you should sleep now." I told Millianna. She has been talking with Silver for a long time.

"Okay Mommy." Millianna said respectfully.

"Good Night Milly." I told her. I kissed her forehead and tucked her to bed. Her beautiful straight blie hair made her look like Wendy, but her hair was a lighter blue.

"Good Night Mom..." Millianna said as she yawned.

It's horrible, once again.

But I know it's still a story.

So if you happened to like it, please do vote. :)