9 : As the mystery comes to it's close

It's finally the last chapter Minna.  :(

I promise the second book will have better and longer chapters. I am sincerely sorry for this guys. And if you're wondering where the second book is, I'll release it somewhere on June 2014. So sorry. And yes, my writing skills have improved haha. I wrote this book somewhere in 2013 and I KNOW I sucked.

Just stay tuned for the last two chapters.

---------------------------------------------------------

POV: Nuella

"Ice."
"What?" Gray asked me quizzically.
"He... He has the power of ice, Gray."

I looked at the Euran., and he smiled at me.

"That is correct. I was the Ice Euran, yet I got captured, and now you see me as a mere spirit."

I nodded at him.

"So, it isn't Eurans that we have as an enemy?" I asked.

"No, No it is not. Over the years, Saulen has been helped by Eurans, until 30 years ago."

He sighed, and continued his story.

"30 years ago, a force prevented the Eurans from going in. I didn't know why, or how the Eurans couldn't go in, considering they could go through anything, even metal.

I knew there was only one explanation for a phenomenon such as that one. I knew the only thing that could stop a Euran. Magic."

He took a deep breath, and moved a bit to the left. How do I notice all those things? What I also noticed? Well, Mr.Euran's mouth doesn't move at all. Even when he speaks.

You just don't notice.

Umm... What just happened?

The Euran in front of you speaks through your mind. You just don't notice it. Now I am speaking to you individually, while a while ago I was speaking to you and the dark haired boy.

Okay.

"I didn't know who casted a spell that would keep Euran's away from a place they had helped, but I did know one thing. We had to find a way to stop it. Every year, our king made Eurans go here to try and destroy the field, but it turned out, the field was made to last forever. What we could only do was weaken out. But eventually, it was destroyed. Many of us rejoiced that after thirty years, we could help the villagers again.

But as soon as we landed on the soil of Saulen, we were attacked. We didn't know who our allies wer anymore. But we fought. For the pride of the Eurans. I was one of the few Eurans captured by Saulen's mages. I was brought to the dungeons, and made to rot there. But my spirit never rested. I waited, and waited for a day when an ice mage came so I would be able to explain."

I nodded again, this time, really fascinated by the story.

"Let me guess what you're going to say next. Then we came."

The Euran tilted it's head.

""What? No. Of course, eventually I found another Ice mage before I found you."

"Who did you find?" Gray asked surprised.

"A white haired ice mage."

"Lyon." I immediately added. "It was Lyon, wasn't it?"

"Yep. I bet it was... But... Why didn't he help you?"

Why didn't he?

"Because unlike you, he didn't trust Eurans. He said ever since, he never did. Ever since he was born. 26 years ago. After the force field had already been put."

Again, he was right. Even I was raised not to trust Eurans. But Fairy Tail made me realize, that everyone had a little bit of goodness inside them. No matter how monstrous.

~FINAL CHAPTER: End~