Chapter 3

Disclaimer time ok so ,sadly,i do not own any of the PJO or HoO characters Rick Riordan does.

__________________________Annabeth's POV

Omg that guy, the waiter, just kissed me i was like omg. So I did the reasonable thing, i kneed him. Then I threatened him. So that dumb ass didn't get the message and tried to kiss me again. Before I could do any thing Percy socked him.

The stupid waiter swung at him and of course Percy just side stepped. Then he punched him in the jaw. That must have hurt though. Then the guy tackled percy. It was just an all out fight. I got hold of percy's shoulder and tried to calm him down.

__________________________

Percy's POV

Ok this guy does not no how to fight, at all.he swung at me ,but i easily side-stepped. Then it was just an all out fight.

Annabeth set her hand on my shoulder to calm me down and all she said was "Percy c'mon lets just go"

I got up and punched him one last time in the gut, he doubled over in pain and with that we left.

We hopped in my car and headed back to camp. The ride was quiet for about a minute. Annabeth looked at me and said "why would you make a seen ,ok he kissed me but you act like if i'll leave you"

"I can't stand seeing you in the arms of another or your lips kissing another." I said.

"Listen percy i'll never leave you ever...ok you can't get rid of me that easily we've been through hell and back"

I couldn't resist but smirk and say "literally" she smiled and set her hand on mine.

__________________________

A/n sorry its kinda short but ya ill update it tomorrow.