Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from PJO or HOO.

__________________________

Annabeth's POV

'Yay lunch time' is all i thought about as percy and I walked hand in hand to the cafeteria. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned around to see a girl. She was pretty. She had carmel hair not much make up and she was wearing skinny jeans with a white v-neck.

"What are you doing with my boyfriend" she asked

"Excuse me, who are you" I asked.

"My names Kat, Kat Davis. And I'm Percy's girlfriend." She said.

"No i'm Percy's girlfriend" I spat.

Percy grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear "she's not worth it" I smiled and we walked away.

When we walked in the cafeteria, I saw everyone from camp sitting at a table in the back. I guess Percy didn't see them because he led me to a table in the middle.

He sat down and pulled me next to him. The people there stopped talking. Percy spoke up and said "Hey guys, this is my girlfriend, Annabeth. Annabeth these are my friends. Megan, Lucy, Nyssa, Emmanuel, and Michael."

I said Hi to all of them. I noticed Nyssa was going out with Emmanuel and Lucy was going out with Michael. Megan was alone.

Megan was pretty she was wearing a sweatshirt that said 'Monsters University', black skinny jeans, and grey Supras. She had long strait black hair and green and brown hazel eyes.

Lucy was, extravagant, she was beautiful. She had pink hair that was so many different shades and purple eyes. It didn't look overboard or unnatural she looked good. I suppose they were eye contacts. She was wearing a purple romper and black combat boots.

Nyssa, Leo's sister, she was pretty. Same as always. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a black tank top, an army cardigan, and army combat boots. But instead of her usual pony tail with her bandana. She had her hair loose and curled. And she wore her bandana like a head band.

Emmanuel, is I guess kinda cute, but he's got nothing on Percy. (A/N lies emmanuel is hot, and yes he's real. He's my crush, and my friends think I could be Nyssa so in a perfect world i'm Nyssa and I'm going out with emmanuel) He has brown hair pulled into the middle and brown eyes. He was wearing a plain white v-neck, tan shorts, and red vans.

Michael was egh. He has brown hair it was all spiked up. And he was wearing a red v-neck, black shorts, and grey vans.

After that I started talking to Nyssa and then Megan asked "you guys like no eachother."

"Ya we met at camp" Nyssa said.

"Oh" was all that Megan said.

I started talking to Nyssa, when I remembered, she still doesn't know Leo's here yet.

"Hey, Nyssa have you seen leo yet." I asked.

"Leo is here" She asked excitedly.

"Who's Leo and why are you excited to see a guy." Emmanuel asked a little scared.

"Oh calm down, Leo is my half brother" Nyssa said.

"Oh ok" said Emmanuel.

We got up and walked to Leo and Thalia and well everyone.

__________________________

Percy's POV

We went to go see all our friends from camp. As we were walking the bell rang.

" Guys how about you all go to our house and we'll have a little get together." I asked

Everyone mumbled yeah sure ok stuff like that. So me and Annabeth walked to our classes. It all went by pretty fast and uneventful. As soon as I know it the dismissal bell rings.