Chapter 10

Disclaimer: 

Me: Hi Leo 

Leo:Who are you? 

Me:Your Soulmate 

Leo:uh 

Me:Admit it you love!! We were made for each other. 

Leo:Rick Riordan made you to!! 

Me:No he owns you not me i'm real 

Leo:Whats that supposed to mean 

Me:Go fix something repair boy 

Leo: How do you know my nickname  

Me:hehehe 

__________________________ 

Annabeth's POV

I was happy I got most of my classes with Percy. After comparing schedules we walked hand in hand to AP Greek. When we walked in there were a couple of kids sitting. We both walked to the back and sat down.

"So want to go catch a movie later?" Percy asked me.

"Sure what movie." I said. He thought about it and said "any".

Then the bell rang and students were running in. Then a girl walked in and sat on the other side of Percy. She was wearing three inch heels, a mini skirt, and a shirt that said 'naughty at night'. And may I add the v-neck was a little to low.

She sat down and looked at Percy. She winked at him and started taking notes. Percy just looked at me and smiled. Then out of the corner of my eye she passed him a note. He read , chuckled and passed it to me. It said 'Hey cutie call me xoxo. Meet me by the bathrooms. -Chelsea'

I got mad and crumpled it. Percy sighed and said " don't worry shes to skanky for me"

I chuckled and the teacher looked at me. He said "Miss chase, how do you say nice to meet you in greek"

Really nice to meet you I thought. Easy."Χαίρω πολύ" I said.(A/N it might not be right because I didn't use google translate.)

"Very good miss Chase. Now Mr Jackson how do you say thank you in greek"

"σας ευχαριστώ" Percy said with no hesitation.

"Good, now class you are dismissed early."

Everyone cheered and ran out. Percy grabbed my hand and ran. I followed his lead until he stopped in front of a door. He opened it and it was a closet. He stepped in and pulled me in. We had about a half hour or so to do anything. He leaned in and so did I. We were making out in the end. I didn't want to stop but the warning bell rang. We walked out hand in hand. Then after a while of taking notes and introducing ourselves. It was lunch time.

__________________________

I came up with this. Not my best work but hey I did this really fast. So tell me what you think. So sorry wednesday update. ~ Karen