Chapter 14

A/N Thursday !

My updates are thursdays.

___________________________

Anabeth's POV

Me and Percy were at the park having a lot of fun. There were squirrels, everywhere. They packed pizza and soda. We talked for most of the time. We talked about visiting camp soon. Theres been a lot of new demigods. Chiron called a couple days ago. He told Percy that there were two demigods that worried him. Zephyr and Nathan. There very skilled, yet they arrived about a week before.

We decided to go to camp after our lunch. Its only Sunday, we plan to stay till wednesday. After our lunch we went to a smoothie place and I got a strawberry smoothie and Percy got Blueberry.

We went to Camp Half Blood, it didn't take long maybe 30 minutes. But with Percy time flies. As we arrived to camp all my siblings were in the cabin in full debate. Apparently it was Malcolm and half of my siblings against Sidney and the other half. This is what I miss, this is my home.

I dropped of my stuff and headed out to meet up with Percy.

___________________________

Percy's POV

Once I got to camp I settled in. I miss being in my cabin. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so alone, with Tyson in the forges and all. Everything is exactly how I left it. Bed is still un-done, shorts on the floor etc... I walked out to meet up with Anabeth. I saw her coming out of her cabin. I walked towards her and together we walked to find Chiron or Dionysus. We found Chiron.

"So whats up with these two demigods? Do you think they might be gifted, have a prophecy?" I asked.

"The thing is they don't have prophecy's and nor do they belong to any, but they are skilled" Chiron said.

"Well can we meet them?" Anabeth asked.

"Oh but of course" Chiron said.

A/N ok its short but at least i did it 😫

Ok tomorrow i'll update the rest of this chapter and the first chapter of my story 😆 ok Deuces ✌️