Chapter 4

Disclaimer time ok so sadly i do not own any of the PJO or HoO Rick Riordan does

__________________________Annabeth's POV

------------------at camp------------------

When we got to camp Percy said" so how bout that walk on the beach?"

"Umm sure let me just go to my cabin real fast and meet you at the lake in say 30 minutes?"

"Sure" he said as we both parted ways.

So when I got in my cabin I saw Malcolm searching the chest at the foot of my bed. At first I was shocked then...mad I mean why was he looking through my personal stuff.

"Malcolm what in the name of hades do you think your doing" I yelled

"Uh uh I was just....uh I was j-just looking for my umm...Quarter I dropped and it umm went in your trunk"

What why was he doing that I wanted to slap him what if he...oh gods no he couldn't have...but what if he stole something.

"Uh ok then" I acted as if I believed him. I looked at the wall clock over my bed and it read 5:38. So I just walked to my dresser and picked up my close. Denim shorts that had color splashes on them and a Hollister white shirt that had one pink stripe.I put on the close and took off.

I saw Percy in swimming trunks and a green v-neck shirt. He was sitting by the water with his legs in. I walked up to him and said "hey"

"Sup, wise girl"he said looking me in the eyes.

I plopped down next to him and said "olympus" he laughed.

We sat there talking about camp and the war and stuff then he suddenly got up and stuck his hand out for me to take it. So i took it and he pulled me up.

I should've seen were this was going. As soon as I got up he pulled me in the lake. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bottom and made the air bubble he usually made around us. He leaned in to kiss me and although I really wanted to I was just thinking about Malcolm. Then before he kissed me he asked "whats wrong, and don't say nothing because I know somethings up"

I just sighed and said " well when I walked in my cabin I saw Malcolm digging through my stuff"

"Why" he asked as if i knew.

" thats the thing i don't know" I said.

"Then lets go settle this" he said smiling at me.

So with that our air bubble disappeared and we surfaced. Percy willed himself dry then willed me dry. As we were walking to my cabin I saw Malcolm talking to the stoll brothers. I pointed and Percy got the message.

We slowly and quietly walked up behind them. I heard Malcolm say "ya ya whatever I found it." And he held up a-

__________________________

Percy's POV

I met up with annabeth as said. I pulled her in the lake and made our air bubble as usual. We talked for a while then I tried to kiss her and she didn't argue or hesitate but she looked distracted.

I asked whats wrong and she told me that when she walked in her cabin she saw Malcolm digging through her stuff. Me being the caring boyfriend I am went to go settle it. As we were walking Annabeth pointed to three guys talking.

Then I got the memo it was Malcolm talking to the stoll brothers. Then we got closer and I heard Malcolm say "ya ya whatever I found it" and then he took out a-

__________________________A/N sorry for the cliffie but ya Read on Comment and vote so ya I'll update tomorrow around 8:30ish so ya....