This isn't over

The group stood outside the Riley house as they discussed how they were going to start.

"We'll wait twenty minutes and be right behind you. Well be parked in front of the school, when we see them enter we'll enter from the opposite side closer to you classroom. Shawn will be with us so there's nothing to fear. Amy has already secured a restraining order to prevent him from going anywhere with you. It will be okay I promise." assured Meg.

Emma nodded and climbed on the back of Ash's bike. With one final nod of reassurance they were off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school was standing out side much like the groups first day, except this time there were less in the supposed clicks. With the change of the social dynamic came a mixture of all groups. Less and less were caring about social standing and were becoming one group that allowed all. There were still those who were lead by Chris but many weren't. When the loud roar came as it did  every morning, people only looked to say their greeting of hello, rather than to gawk. What they didn't expect was to see Emmaline Holmes climbing off the back of Ashley Riley's bike. What they didn't expect was Emma Holmes holding Ashley's hand. But what started a calamity was when Emma reached up on her toes and planted a soft loving kiss to Ashley's lips. When they broke apart and started to walk towards the school, their group flanked them watching the crowds of students dangerously as they walked past.

No one said anything, but Emma caught sight of her best friend Stacy's face and read shock and betrayal. It hurt her heart, but did not break her resolve. They made their way to the lockers as they caught sight of  one of Chris's friends. He looked at them in disbelief as he ran away, most likely lo tell Chris. Thankfully the bell rang and their group headed to their homeroom with Ms. Greene.

The four started telling Emma  Ashley's most embarrassing moments to alleviate her uneasiness.

"Hey Emma, did we ever tell you about Ash"s first time at Grandpa James obstacle course?" Evan asked

"No, I don't think so." she said confused as Ash ducked her head, causing Helen and Lauren to snicker at her obvious embarrassment.

"Well, ya see it was about the third month that we were living with grandpa, and we had been training for a while. Ash decided that she deserved a break and took a hour nap in the house while the rest of us trained." said Evan smiling.

Ash threw her hands up as she exclaimed, "Maggie kept me up till two in the morning talking about Vampire diaries its not like I could just hang up on her!"

The group started laughing as Emma giggled at Ash's explanation and the pout that decorated her face.

"Well, as punishment Gramp's  told her she had six minutes to run the entire obstacle course or she would be running it dinner time." He said laughing.

Emma looked at Ash in horror as she asked, "Did she make it?"

The group started laughing as Ash scowled at all of them.

"Oh she made it alright, when she got to the finished line she fell in front of him trying to catch her breath and when she couldn't, she turned and started throwing up all over his perfectly shined boots. " Lauren said holding her side laughing.

Emma started giggling louder as Ash pouted, feeling sympathetic for laughing at her story she lightly brushed her eyebrow as she said, "Well, you did make it so he couldn't have been too upset." she finished smiling.

They stared at each other lovingly untill Helen broke their intimate moment.

"Well, he did make her shine his shoes every day for a week," said Helen with mock sympathy causing the group to continue their giggles and laughter.