Game day pressures

The week of the first came was stressful for Ash and her group. The entire week Chris and his friends were openly mocking the team, bashing them to anyone willing to listen. He was promising there was no way girls could play a mans game. He predicted that they would be demolished by half time. The girls patience grew thin, especially Ash's. Every time he looked at Emma in a lustful of hateful way made her want to bash his face in.

Evan was having a hard time controlling himself around the young Master as well. Mia had offered the Quarterback position to john, but he declined saying the pressure was something he knew he wasn't ready for. And since they needed Ash as full back, with the Serrano's protecting her left him in the position. Every time Chris said the younger boy wasn't good enough spiked the young Riley's temper. Going as far as calling him a fag like his sister.

Game day came with especially difficult taunting and he found himself exploding.

"I bet he loves the dick don't you think Jesse? A house full of mostly woman someone had to love dick in a house full of lesbians other than his mamma!" shouted Chris laughing from across the cafeteria.

At this Evan had met his limit. No one disrespected  his family, especially his mamma. He shot of from his seat only to have Ash, Lauren and Helen restrain him.

"Don't give him what he wants Ev. He wants you to get in trouble so that you cant play tonight. Let him talk, we'll show him and everybody what a winning team looks like. He wont have any steam in his sails after that. We're playing a team they've never beaten tonight Ev, no one will be able to say anything when we win!" rushed out Ash next to a very worried Emma and Maggie.

"Come on Fag boy bring it!" laughed Chris and his friends.

Evan caught Maggie's worried eyes and felt himself calm enough to close his. Taking a deep breath he told his sister he was fine and to let him go. She immediately did so. He opened his eyes and everyone could see the sadness in them as he smiled at them.

"I'm gonna go outside for a bit. I just need a minute." he said still smiling sadly. When his sister nodded, he kissed her cheek and walked away. He heard Chris still taunting him as he left.

"Ha, no girl would want him anyway. He only kisses his mamma and sister with that mouth!" said Chris loudly.

Maggie who had enough of Masters got up from her seat and walked towards Chris. As she walked past she picked up a milk carton from a random persons tray and ripped the top open. When she was close enough she stopped.

"Get tired of hanging out with Dykes and pussy's Mags? Well your welcome to come over here and sit on my lap, us Men will show you what real men can do." Chris said smirking as his friends laughed.

"If I were looking for a real man, I'd be screwed because the only ones I know either sit at my table or walked out that door. Laugh at Evan all you want but when you talk about my aunt Nora and my family, because yes they are my family you really cross a line. Evan maybe a lot of things but a Fag as you put it isn't one of them. Even if he was, he'd still be a step up from a boy who has to get his daddy to try and force a girl to marry him." with a smile on her face she dumped the milk carton on is head, turned on her heel and walked after Evan.

When he got up to follow after her, Ash's table as one stood staring at him menancingly. His friends grabbed him, knowing to get in a fight with Ash and her friends plus the entire football team would be suicidal. Once Maggie left, and Chris went the opposite direction to clean the milk off, Ash and he friends laughed and hollered at Maggie's actions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maggie was still fuming as she searched for Evan when she found him sitting under a tree with his eyes closed. Her anger finally disappearing to replaced for the sad boy she had known all her life. When she approached him, she flattened her cheer skirt and sat beside him. She had joined the team after an hour long begging from Emma since two of the girls quit due to fear of being contaminated from their head cheerleader. Once she had Ash hadn't stopped laughing, only stopped when Emma shot her a fierce glare.