Chapter 6: The Remedy

"Guys don't get romantically involved. What do they get? Involved, period." - Jayne Ann Krentz

Unedited

[Yvonne's POV]

We reached his car, parked in a garage in the basement of the building, separated with the parking lot for the guest.

I gulped audibly with the sleek gray Lamborghini.

My cousins drives expensive cars but not as expensive as the one right in front of me now.

I shrink inwardly, as soon as he opened the door motioning me to slide in.

I hesitantly climbed in the car and sat on the plush leathered seat.

It felt so comfortable and smelled like him, sexy.

I could feel myself getting turned on again, when our hot kisses flashed in my head like a mantra.

"Are you ok?" Demetrio asked grinning lopsidedly.

I felt my cheeks getting hotter. And, before I could hide it, Demetrio saw it and his grin widened.

"Ye-ah." I trailed of.

"You're blushing, moro mou." he chuckled before he started the engine.

"I'm not. I just felt hot- I mean it's hot in here." I fumbled for words trying to reason out.

"The AC is on, moro mou." he said softly, as he locked his eyes on mine.

Then, all of a sudden he reached for my lips.

It was just a brief kiss but it crumbled all my senses and it took me a lot to gather myself.

"I like it when you're blushing. It made me feel naughty!" he whispered teasingly on my ears, then I heard a click.

He help me buckled my seatbelt, before he settled back himself on the driver seat, grinning deviously and started backing up the car out of the garage.

When his words sunk in my head, my temper flared up.

"Do you always do that? Kiss every girl when you feel like it?" I asked incredulously with my tone laced with displeasure.

"Only with you!" he replied nonchalantly.

"What do you mean only me? I know your reputation Mr. Demetrio Pallos and don't try to deny it. Even the dogs knows about it!" I snapped at him angrily.

"I didn't say that. I meant, it's only you who made me feel like kissing you all the time." he grinned at me mischievously.

I felt that blush creeping over my toes up to the roots of my hair.

I looked out the window before he sees me blushing. I've got enough embarrassment since this morning.

"Let's pick up your mom and get some lunch before taking you to the mall." he suddenly said glancing at me once in a while then back to the road.

"No. Just drop me off and you leave!" I said promptly, not caring if he's my boss. I had enough of his controlling attitude.

"I insist Yvonne. Don't try to argue with me." he said sternly, with his signature cold tone.

I closed my eyes and tried to control my temper, biting my tongue, not to spit any rude comments.

"I want to meet your mother, your family Yvonne. I like you and as I have said since you're going to be my girl, I had to know who were your family are." he said casually. As if he's negotiating of some kind of business.